lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Murloc mode on

Yes, I'm so full of work that somehow this activated the Murloc that everyone has inside, in the deepest, dark corners of our soul...

Murloc mode must look like this...

Look it at this way, I just changed all my ringtones to the tipical Mwrgagrgagrgargall! sound of the Murlocs, I have been thinking in murloc for like 2 hours and Im about to start speaking the Murloc lenguage in any time... Just to see if everyone goes scared by my atittude and just walk away...

Somethign like this... but bigger.. and more green...

If I could, I would be disguised as a Murloc as well, but not so sure how bad that can be for myself... I mean, dont misunderstand, is gonna be cool, but possibly is gonna freak out everyone in here a bit... lot more and maybe they can lock me up in some room for the rest of the night...

Dern,.. I'm bored...

Hopefully, today at night is gonna be a Lotro night... Yesterday I spent all my day writting in my book (Which makes me happy, honestly) but I think that they day just ran up so fast that I couldnt get all the chances that it could had.

After all.. Murlocs could be a nice race in WoW...

Good luck friends, gonna see if I can complete something else in here before heading home, have a great hunting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario