viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Champion two handed.

Serendis was usually a dual weapon wielder, as champion, they look really great with two one handed weapon while they hit the enemy several times but I can´t deny that I love two handed as well. My Main in WoW was a warrior, Khas (Nod, like my hunter) , and she was fury with Grip of the Titan since wrath of the Lich King, even in Cataclysm as well. The stuff of being a dual wielder has been extremely sexy for myself, shows all the grace, tyle and awesomess of a great, legendary, warrior and besides... you are actually hitting twice, with different weapons. You can slice with a sword while you chopping with an Axe, or bashing with a mace... This gaves your character a better and decently look.

But Two handed are like... a shotgun in a medieval game. they are slow weapons, but they hit hard as hell and usually they look amazing. especially if they have any glow on it that helps with the look as well. So well, Serendis was a Dual wielder until I found out that I had some traits... 2 of the top traits that I have with her so far, for Berserker instead of "Something of the tempest", which makes me more deadly with two handeds.

And so far, I tried it many times, and it was quite good, slower as hell, but hits like a demon with rabies. Usually my hits were about 50 - 70 each weapon, now they are more likely 170 per hit, criticals lands 400 - 450 per hit. Nod bad for a noobie champion as myself in this game, right?

Believe or not... this screen took us like 6 attempts xD

and in the middle of the attempts... one of my arrows went loose and hitted a tomb robber.

Evendim is not a bad place to lvl up so far, from the beginning. I had as a route to visit some levels of the North downs quests and then run to Tinnudir, but this time it might be in the other way. North downs can{t wait a bit while I get the purple armors of the Wardens (They kinda look great as well, and in Crimson color they look even nastier).

More Tomb-robber killing.

And more Tomb-Robber killing...
Also, I decided to keep up my fishing from time to time, I need new decorations for my home and some fishes in the wall could be a great addition. Yet, of course, I want more awesome things, like armors and pieces of dead enemies.

Worst fishing screen ever.... EVER.
Well, it´s Lotro time for now, yesterday I saw like 3 episodes of No Ordinary Family and I didnt play Lotro (just like for 15 - 30 mins top). I´ll see you in game! have a great time and good luck my friends! Nice hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario