miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Varsalla, is ONLINE!

*Jumping like a crazy kid* guess what? guess hwta? guess what?!!! GUESS WHAT?!!!

It´s like 7 am, I just woke up, while I was getting ready to go to work, usually stuff and after a freaking, maybe the most freaking cold shower ever, in my house (Taking in count that if you look outside the window you can barely see my yard, all it´s covered witht his kinda myst that only appears in creepy movies) everythign was in silence... well, not everything, one of the ctas is just singing at the myst likea crazy and there´s no way to stop him. While I was walking in my room, my cunning eye catched something miss.

The ISP light bulb was not flashing anymore.

Myself: Could it be....
-Turns on the Pc-
Myself: Seems like it...
Myself let me start with a Lotro Update... if this works.. everything must work...

And so far (because it could get worst eventually, since fate sometimes is like that, eveil and they only throw few miserable few minutes of hope and then sends you into darkness) I´m doing a huge update of Lotro (I guess that I missed some patchs and silly things in this time) and also uploading new things for my AVG antivirus. AND I´m posting in my blog, and I checked all the web comics that I read usually every morning.

And so far everythig has going smooth...

omg, omg, omg, OMG, OMG, OOMMGG!!

Also, seems that this is like a reward for all the suffering of Picassa... Now i can upload again my pics in a  normal way!... wait.. is the world ending today? Must be that... or maybe there´s a chance that today is gonna be a hellish day at work... darn...

Anyway, the good news about this new episode, getting back my internet and stuff, is that I´m going to be more frequently in here again, which I missed a lot (Crying long tears of agony and nostalgia) and that I can check my mails, facebook, twitter using a Pc and not a small cellphone window that was getting me mad. Is not that I hate the Blackberry Technology, but let´s face it: we are pretty sure that the internet mode of the Blackberry could be one hundred percent better eventually... yesterday at night I was downloading a Apps called Wathsapp! to use with a friend of mine, Vanessa, and suddenly all my contatcs were deleted... kinda "funny" since this application need my contacts to see who had the same app... and one week back, the SIM chip get seriously damage by no reason.

Another good news is that a friend of mine, the lead singer of Intemperia told me to use Tumblr a bit more, since that stuff looked a bit more like me. I made one time ago, in the first republic when the Jedis were young and I had internet... but with this Sith attempt, as you can clearly know, I had no other thing to do than send it into oblivion.

Well, sadly, I woke up like 45 later than usual (Thinking that today was gonna be a grey day without internet... which... is grey but WITH internet WOOT!) and I have just enough time for this desesperate happy post!

Have a great day my friends! and good luck! if things are still in this way when I hit home at night I´m pretty sure that I can say that I´m totally online! Woot!

Great hunting!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario