jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Forgetful

Yesterday I went to Evendim again with the Rodrass and Serendis, got some nice screens and also made some nice jewelry for both characters with Khas, a Champion Rune with also Khas and Varsalla made a Hunter book for Rodrass, all the items purple named, of course. Completed some quests in Evendim, and finally reached Tinnudir to see the great lake and return to those funny, swimming, quests...

But for some reason I forgot to bring the screens and I have nothing to show up right now :/

But, so far, I can predict what I'm gonna go when I hit home. Besides to eat and some obligued exercises, gonna watch some episodes of a serie that always caught my attention but it didnt got my eye for more than few minutes... 

The name is "No Ordinary Family", Gonna give it a try, so far I saw the three first chaps and it was good, not GREAT, but good enough to have something to see from time to time. Also, gonna figure it out if I should, or not, get the Rise of Isengard expa... I'm aiming for the Legendary Edition, 3 cosmetic clothes, 3 horses, 1000 turbine points, The path of the fellowship (Which I only need Mirkwood, since I got Trollshaws, Eregion and Lothlorien... Well... Lothlorien is still a mistery for me... I dont know if I have it or not xD) and the in game title.

The most sexy part if the fact that I'm gonna have the expa at time and the 1k turbine points, since mounts and cosmetic clothes are something "meh" sometimes.

Well, I'm back to work, see you later friends, good luck and have a great time :) Nice hunting out there!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario