domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Dark Sunday.

Yesterday was a epic day, even if I know that it could be more epic, it ended as a epic day and I can´t denied how good it was.

When I woke up, I played a bit and then I went to work... how this could be epic? I know, it sounds like it was more like a bit of hell divided in the same day. Work was kinda boring since I was ending some books for the FIA expo and I started to wondering about the other things that I had to take over there and I didnt had. One of my best firends helped me in the office, we decided to do only the manual work and the time only let us end half of it.. of 20 books. Not bad, right? we only worked like 4 hours, yesterday my city was victim of a curious ninja-rain attack that almost collapsed the streets and it took us a bit to reach from my house to my office.

Right after we ended those freaking books, and we were free to go anywhere, we took the car and drive to Celeste´s house, like two weeks ago, to end out Roleplaying sessions of Vampire: The Masquerade. We play it for like 6 hours, it was not as epic as our first session (that for so reason reached to 11 - 12 hours without us to noticed) but it was good, had fun, laugh a bit... lie.. a lot... and then we ate a awesome spaghetti recipe that Vane made it.

Darn, gotta admit, it was great, really great... And now I´m hungry again just for thinking about the recipe...

Sadly, when I eat extremely great, my sleepy function takes control over me and this is like a severe stun, I was kinda zombie, even Celeste was kinda zombie while Jossy, Vane and Weld (It´s Luis, or Dungrath, I mentioned him in some posts before my internet died for this long, horrible time...) were perfect... Well, now that I think about, Jossy.. she was quite zombie as well.

The sessiosn ended abruptly, and everyone decided to go to their homes... Except Celes since we were at her house, of course.

At my house, I have one Rottweiler and one huge retriever in the garage/inner section of the house, while the rest of the zoo is allowed in the back part of the yard section. Thanks to this, each time I have to go home, I need to call and ask for someone to check out the dogs and wait for me to reach so the wont esape when the garage door is opening... And all of this was kinda painful to do it at 3:30 am so Wled told me to go to his music studio to spent some hours there watching videos and stuff...

We dont know why, or even how, but we ended recording a song just for fun filled with nonsenses  and with a preloaded music of one of the programs that he has there, can´t remember which one, and it tooks us like 2 hours to complete. Need to say that last like 1 minutes and 8 seconds and we didnt hd the.. "Lyrics"... we were just checking all the preloaded music and suddenly I said like: "Zapato!, zapato" (Shoe, shoe) while the weird, pop-punk-I-dont-know style was running.

Yes, sometimes we can be... That idiots... which is awesome since we had nothing to do in that time while we wait for the sunrise. We decided to put it some video and upload it in somewhere and send it to a friend of us that is living in United states, which we know that is gonna have a great time listening to us yelling those words over and over again. Specially since he knows that we (Weld and I) sucks at what siging means... Weld at least knows about the Eng. part of the studio, of course.

So, when I arrived home I decided to take a recount of the day (Not the 24 lap. time, but th3 lap. of he hours that we were awake doing things) and it ended like: 20 boos, 1 sessios rol, a great dinner and 1 recorded song... not bad, uh?

Well, that was my epic day of yesterday, and now I´m facing a great dark sunday, raining and everything under a creepy silence around me... either I´m gonna write a bit or gonna sleep a lot... maybe both in the same order. Have a great time friends, and good luck! I´ll see you later!

Best of the hunts!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario