martes, 28 de junio de 2011

Vhaleria, Servant of the Process.

Finally, I reached the High King´s cross plave to level up with Vhaleria. I think that what calls more my attention is the fact that I´m gonna get some Arnorian coins and get some nice, well maded and possibly ugly-looking new armor set and a awesome spear... I´m not so sure about this "Awesome" spear but I need t be optimistic about it.. the armor set is quite ugly and i doubt that the spear is gonna be worse.

Still, to reach this place I had to fight against the brigands inside the Glass blowing camp... And some I-dont-know-why dreadfully goblins as well.

To be honest, those quests are fun, specially when they say to you: Ok, did you killed the salamanders? Dancing lights? Burrowing creatures? spiders? goblins? soldiers? got back the tools? got back the leaf? protected the house? did you delivered the complaint? what did they say...? what?! Did they close the door in your face?! How. RUDE! (Honestly, closing the door in my face is the less offensive that they could do at the end. but you know how are those hobbitses...)

Unlike Varsalla... Wardens can hold many enemies and many pulls in a row...
They have devastating attacks and awesome aniamtions...

And they can hold the battle even if you make mistakes...

But they are not as cool as a Minstrel... hehe I guess that maybe you were thinking: "Omg! Vars is gona say that he likes more the Warden than the Misntrel! I can´t believe this!" :) But no, Minstrels are better. without them, wardens are dead inside the instances. *nod* we are that awesome.

One good thing about the Warden{s attacks are the animation fact that you dont use simple arrows or bolts to pierce your enemies... you use javelins. This is a serious fight, kid, like it or not, you have to use the best weapons ever.

"I´m prettu sure that I can hit that bug from here..."

Anyway, to get the title of Servant of the Process, I had to go inside the house were the shut the door right in my face and kill everyone inside... This is how things works in the Middle Earth....

Rats.. why they have to be rats?
Onslaught is the skill that I use more...

I love its animation, to be honest...

rats, brigands, wolves... what´s next? orcs?

Dern! dern!
After that quest, I went out of the house and I saw a player playing the Shire theme... Reason enough to take her a screen and post it. :)
Okiallday the elf, playing the Shire theme.
With that quest ended, I could have gone to the High King´s cross yet, for some reaon I decided to end with the goblins quests in here too... Pretty sure that I was seeking, in silence, the mathoms... those quests of bloqing up the oil pots it´s just nasty... And yes, I died once...

See? in here players carries stuff like if it were normal.
But after that simple quest, I had my way to join the Wardens of Annuminas open, finally this little Warden is gonan look like a real warden... and got a real title of a warden (in like two days, maybe three... lots of rep to gather)

see those ruins? I´m gonna spend a LOT of time questing there...

Woot!
Well, gotta go, work is calling and boring stuff is at the horizon, I´ll see you back later! As always my friends, good luck and have a great hunting as well!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario