domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

I blame the healer!

Well, yesterday was a interesting day for me. Well, maybe not "interesting" but at least different in many ways.

I was playing lotro at the morning until I got a invitation to the theater with my parents that for some reason I usually would have say: "nah, I´ll pass, have fun the two of you". But something inside me said: "Meh, why not, let´s give it a try". Funny was that this "thing inside me" also said it loud... loud enough for my parents to hear me, so I could say "no" after that.

So, my adventures inside the swamp of the Agamaur... or somethign like that, with my warden were quite over for the rest of the day and I had to get ready for the rest of the unexpected duties. We went eralier to the mall where the cultural center is at (called "Trasnocho") coz my dad wanted to change some pants that he bough days ago... and this simple task took us like 45 minutes because one of the pants that my dad took as new had no code on it in the store data base... funny... I was being tortured in that place hearing Lady Gaga and Shakira as a background. In repeat mode. I really found out what means: "Crying from the inside" in that moment.

before going to far in this, I got some nice screens with my warden and that swamp. :)

And a unexpected enemy too... Why? why such a awesome dude could be in a low place like this?


Even if I dont like this swamp, for the trees and for the overpowered hillmen...

I can barely say that is not awesome... it looks awesome...

So, anyway, we finally went to the theater just to found out that all the seats were sold earlier... like 4 hours ago or more. I didnt know that the act that we wanted to watch was so good. And without this we had to simplify our trip to that place and end at the movies.

The movies in that place are pretty good, they only focus in show movies that are in festivals, even if they are old; reason why I went to watch Agóra, with Rachel Weiszz (warning: it cannot be denied that huge chance of prob. to fail at the last name) and few more ppl that I do not care about since I likeher a lot and I was focused only in the drama and her.

I liked that movie, quite rough, but extremely great for my taste. My mother said it was to cruel and my dad said that was okey... and the guy aside me, who was talking all the movies could decided which side to pick. After the movie, I was out in the longest line to pay the car ticket when I found a friend of mine that I had like 2 years without seeing her. We talked while the line was walking, she is leaing (As many ppl from here) to spain to live... Darn.. pretty ppl is going away, far, far, away.

Sadly, I had to go and we said good bye and all that stuff and I went back to my home where my cat was waiting for me with a funny, angry face. For some reason, while I was out, he decided to make a huge disaster with his food and water, to the point of "totally lost" and he was hungry and thristy as well. and angry, honestly, he was. He bited me (Not hard, but like "Hey! move on! stop talking to me!" attituted) while I was fixing everything.

And then, I went as a healer... Yes.. I healed... just a pair of skirmishes, but I healed. I did awfully, no wipes, but it was not easy for myself which I´m not used to heal... look it by yourself.

We did first Hobbit-land... Sadly I have this screen only.
And yes, I did horrible in here. Firaborn died like twice and I once.
After that one, I found out that many ballads were a different dynimac and I could use them without targeting the enemies, and they could buffs us all at the same time. And yes, I was a completely Noob at it :) So we decided to run Gondamon...

AoE healing and Ballads was all what I need.

Lots of heals, lots of buffs...

Well, only one heal, and then LOTS of buffs.

I even decided to make some Fearing CC, yells, use anthems of  dps.

Yet, in the last fight, Fira and I died again once >.<

Gonna be honest.

I like to heal in here and I know that I just need more practice... So maybe I´m gonna be a healer after all in this game. except the part of removing fears... I still hate that part.

Well, I´m going back to my Warden again, wish me luck in this rainy day (It´s... actually raining outside) Good luck my friends and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario