viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Running back into Moria.

Yesterday I played a bit, for some reason, just minutes after I ended my post, I felt a enormous need to go to sleep but I knew that if I succumb to that glorious temptation... I was gonna sleep directly until dawn. So I forced myself a bit and I decided to check all my characters like I did with Varsalla.

The Character that got most my attention was my warden.... It´s hard to explain what I feel about her, it´s like: "Nice, I have a warden" but in the other hand is most like "Gah, red, green, green... then what?" all those sequences are making me go nuts in the middle of the fight. It´s like I need a huge paper with all the special attacks near the screen so I could use them as reference. Warden is not a bad class, but ppl like me, who is quite absent-mided could find it a pain to use.

So, I´m thinking in deleting her and making a new character, could be a Burglar or maybe a Lore-keeper, Since tanking guardians and obiusly Wardens have no safe spot in my character slots and I already have a Champion, Hunter, Rune-keeper, Minstrel and a Captain.... I guess that this is a trouble that I need a bit more of time to think about, gotta admit that either Burglar or Lore-master are attractive to me, and I do not need to repeat a class, at least for now.

So well, after that I was a bit more awake and I decided to end my play time in lotro and enjoy some writing, my book is going kinda well, taking aside that this is my eight first chapter... I haven´t found a good way to start the story... that´s the "kinda well" part. And like if I were hitted with a ten ton hammer, I feel asleep, I even left a friend of mine talking alone in whatsapp (Sorry :( )

The, let´s say, "Bright side of all of this is that today I got my schedule back and I woke up early to play and write in the blog, so here I am, a battered Minstrel after going out of Moria.

Aaah Moria.. how I missed you...
*Totally lost in Moria*
 I was trying to make some quests there, but I got the feeling that the idea that I was folowing, about doing quests just right after I could enter inside Moria was not the best. Can´t be sure about which level you should go inside Moria to have a longer and peaceful ride, BUT I´m sure that lvl 50 (Recently hitted) is not so good for Minstrels. All the quests that I have for me are for lvl 55 and up, some of them are 54 and yet, I´m 53. Maybe this difference is not so great if you are using a Hunter, or a Champion, or any other class which damage is quite awesome. But for Minstrels, can be a pain.

In this part of the Mines, the enemies have a random buff on them, like for example "This creature has enhanced skills that increment their melee damage" or "This creature hs healing skills that can use to invigorate himself or nearby allies". But not only more damage or Healing, being the Healing one the most overpowered skill ever (128 Morale per second and most of the attacks are absorbed while healing) but some of them have imparing skills, more morale, Aura of defense and many others.

so yup, I got a rough time inside the Mines today, and when I finally hugged the floor I give it a bit more of time to kill the last three orcs that I need it to complete the quest and logged out. Those enemies and dread together are one of the most horrible things that a player can experiment in the game at this level, under this condition.

Yet, I explored many places, of course...

And I know that eventually there´s a quest that is gonna
send me back here just to grab this piece of paper...
I need one of those crystals for my home...

And, even if I was not looking forward to complete any Deed I got one: The Iron Miners think that they are my friends... so I could buy them a slowly, sloppy and angry-face goat... I think that I´m gonna call it "Stoopid"

I got the goat! I got the goat!
-Dances-

See? it´s a angry-face goat! it´s like:
"pff freaking elf.. shut up and let me go..."
This was a turn of the tide at my favor, I was tired of walking and running and walking and running inside the mines... at least I can go now at 32% extra with a weird shield (Yes, that´s why mounts are in this game after all, transport and shield us when we are escaping.. admit it! you have done it too :D) to protect me against my enemies when I´m running from them.

Agh.. It´s kinda late, I need to go to work. Have a great time my friends and I wish you luck and a good hunting!

oh, oh, before I forget, yesterday while I was checking on Vadakia, I saw this Npc:

Heroic stance:
Doesnt matter if you have a dress as long as you
stand in heroic pose with a sinister spear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario