martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Like a hangover... "like"

Maybe it was the fact that I had a long break from lotro or maybe the fact that I was doing some quests on Evendim that I didnt knew (For the revamped stuff and stuff) but today when I woke up, and of course I woke up late, very, very late, my first though was: "Darn, I didn't updated the blog yesterday, and right now I dont have time enough".

This though was following me all the morning while I was driving to work and listening Intemperia, looking how horrible the traffic jam was and trying to figure it out why my car was failing a bit... until it stop by no reason and it took me at least 10 mins to started it again. (Yeah, kinda of a bad morning, right?). Thanks to the Valars, no one in the office was upset for me arriving like almost 2 hours late, they said that it was normal after such horrible past days in the event, that and the fact that today I look like a devastated creature instead of a normal human...

Right now, I'm waiting for some retouchs to a art piece that we are going to print tomorrow, I already set up everything, fixed some troubles and even I talked with two new clients about the company, giving to them the usual intro of what do we do in here... and I haven't eated yet.

*Nod* I look like a angry Bowser plus Angry Sephiroth right now... and yes, it is possible to combine them... *srsly,srslynod*

Bowser + ...

Sephiroth =

Myself!
Anayway, I just logged on the Blogspot stuff and I saw a post from yesterday... Honestly, I barely remember the post, I remember the fact that I was with Rodrass and Serendis running inside Evendim making a freaking party for some Hobbits at Oatbarton... But the post? Neh, nothing... And I'm feeling fear about reading it, especially with the  fact that I did a over-read and I saw a "dong" instead of a "Doing"... Pretty sure that I'm going to find more things like that :/

Well, at least I can say with property: "Im finally back!" Woooooot!

Today, because it's for sure, I'm gonna level a bit more Serendis, I'm stuck with Varsalla and it feels good to level with someone else... even if he is a Hunter and kills everyone so fast that you can only loot... darn... Hunters... I should level up Khas as well :)

See you later! and good luck! have a greta hunting my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario