martes, 19 de julio de 2011

More of Dragon Age II :)

Well... I watched like 40 videos on youtube and I'm quite sure that I spoiled a lot of things for myself... Since this game is about own decisions and actions, it's hard, actually to spoil somrthing to another player unless you make them watch a video. Video is video, so spoiling video is spoiling. IF you can say that... So far I know that Evil I is Evil...

Taking aside all my horrible jokes, I'm going to proceed with more screens and random words with them, explaining what I felt in the moment. If you have played Dragon Age I: Origins, you may be waiting for this game to be more awesome, since Origins, in my personal opinion, was quite good.. quite AWESOME.  The drama, all the possible ways to solve the same dilemma, the hate, the blight, the hope, the betrayel, the blood, oh good valar! the blood, I dont remember any fight where you ended covered in blood as if you were taked a bath on it.

For those who doesnt know DA: Origins, I'm going to be honest: Dragons, like those four-legged, winged, creatures that throw fires from their mouth and use the tail to give you hell... no. There are only few of them and only one of them is important. Not gonna say the name of "it", just gonna say: Go now and play it! Talking about the DLC, I had the chance to play two of them, the one of the golem and Awakening. Sadly, the Golem is "meh", and I heard that many other were "meh" as well. But Awakening was quite and adventure. Good guys ended evil? the evil blight had a good part? Spirits of the Fade fighting against the spirits of the good will? WTH is going on here... Besides, the ending that I got, which I'm not going to say, was epic. Not the best one, but epic at least.

Dragon Age II, so far (And I'm only lvl 7 or 8) is having a great tale. Pretty hard to find out how to make your friends to love you or hate you... I have been doing good things and everyone is happy with, I denied to make a illegal duty and one of them, who was enchanted with my good actions... gave me +5points on rivalry. Maybe he is just mad or have a second personality. I haven't catched the main plot of the tale yet, but so far, the Qunaris have a lot to do with it...

Lord of Qunaris on Kirkwall.... Creepy, right?

If they were not all look-alike, I could say that this guy is the same of the
promo video...

While I was looking forward to give them hell, I found a noble guy, Qunari as well, that had a sad story.. or at least, my actions were the ones to make his story quite sad and... dumb... I mean, with his power and appareance I could conquer de world!

Look at him! He looks deadly awesome!

Well... not now... I guess...
It's not a secret that I love undeads... more deadly and nasty they look like, more I love to crush them with my weapons and magics. Since this game has a lot of Blood magic in the plot, undeads are not as random as they could use to be, like in the Dragon Age I... I barely remember them... well, it's also a lot of time since I dont play DA: origins, but I'm sure that Undeads are not as common as they are in here.

Go my minions! GO FORTH AND UNLEASH HELL! But beware with the lady that have a two handed mace.
So far, I'm going to play this game until my internet comes back, it's possibly that when my ISP decide to take this punishment from me, I'm going to leave this game behind for a while, Online games are quite better, hardly to say that its not good to play with other ppl in the same area. :)

Well, gotta go, have a good time and great hunting my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario