miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

The Bane of Trolls

Time ago, when Varsalla was young, I hated this zone due all the trolls and signatures creatures on it. especially due the Trolls of the zone. Some of them appeared only at night, while others where all the time in their lairs. Several types of them, simply green ones, simple brown ones, green with armor and feathers, Wood trolls... and none of them, are normal mobs. Or elite or Signature type, possibly, and I'm quite sure that it is,there must be at least two or three rare signature walking around.

I know that I saw one time ago with Varsalla and he defeated me... then I went back with Khas, and he defeated me, so I left him alone. back in those days, Khas was higher level than Varsalla, like 7 or 6 levels.

Elite mobs in this game are quite a pain, I have seen several high levels fall under the sword, claw, foot or rock of several of them, no matter what. Reason why? Well, a Elite monster should be always something great, something powerful, something glorious and fearsome. For example, for Varsalla was quite a pain trying to complete Great barrows by herself, alone. and she was, in that moment 48 while Great Barrows was setup as 20 lvl.

Yet, Wardens are quite a strong character, since I could do, in solo mode, a quest that involved Trolls with theirs annoying stuns and Elite trolls as well...

There was the first troll, while I was taking screens...

I decided to check at the level of this troll and see why this quest
was tagged as a fellowship... Maybe they were signature.


When I saw theta the guy was Elite, my first though was: "Dern, dern, dern! once again I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!" and my recent rage due the events on Evendim made me think in one thing: kill that Troll OR at least, try to kill him to see what happens.

And the battle started, My ambush worked in a unexpected way.. it worked. It usually works, but against a Elite, anything could be possibly. Once it fell to the floor and stunned, I ran to him and made my critical attack, non-critical of course, was only for like 130 points, and I started to make him bleed with all the attacks possibly, power attack and mighty blow where the initials, then I apply the impressive flourish and luckily the troll got the bleeding from the spear, from that and forward, I was spamming all the healings that I had, in all the tiers... While I was yelling like a lunatic, begging to the valars not to die in the fight.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeed!


And after a second refresh for the bleeds...

The foul beast has been defeated!


Of course, I started to make the quest saying out loud how awesome the Warden is. so I started to kill them all and I knew that I had to wait a bit. The respawn almost killed me once :)

and I kill that one...

And that one as well...
And the one behind him almost killed me, due a patrol and respawns.


Some quests at the beginning of the Trollshaws are fellowship style, which obligues me to make a group and play with someone else. and you know how I am, I love to play alone, doign the quests at my rythm, reading quests and take some screens for posts... So I'll see later what I would do at the end.

The second outpost of the region, first town... or ruin.

And no, I'm not dead, I just went there to take the screen :) Check at my debuff.
I'm starting to love all the zones that Varsalla hated so much. Maybe, after all, I'm a melee warrior instead of a healer. MAYBE, also, the game is horrible hard sometimes and hates Minstrels...

Have a good day everyone! I'll see you later! good luck and have a great hunting as well!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario