miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

OMG! Dragons!

Yes, yesterday I was mocking around about there were almost no dragons in Dragon Age: Origins... at least not what most of the players were expecting to see. And since Destiny is evil and wants us, always, to swallow our words and say: "aye, aye, sorry, I wont speak to soon again" it decided to sent me some dragons in dragon Age 2 last night.

While I was getting ready to confront my adventure inside the underground, gathering some more coins (Since that freaking Dwarf, Varric's Brother, asked me 50 sovereigns to be his "partner" in the expedition) I decided to end some errands. As any good role player my mind was focused on one thing: Errand complete = Coins to collect. So, I started to sell thing, walk around, complete some favours... usual stuff...

Saved some kid from some Raiders... and it was epic with my Scythe and Whirlwind
abilities on the battlefield...

Tried to intimidate this guy... I took my knife and pointed to his throat...
And then he said "You are not too fool enough to kill me in plain day, aren you?"
And i answer: "Dern you.. you have a point" so my intimidate failed...

You know... thinking like a crazy player as I am... that part is just not fair, he is just the second hand of the port chief, I know, he is important, but I was threathing him with a Knife in a DARK alley... And he got a clever speech, yet... I have been killing guys in the town all the freaking day, and not day as 24 hours count, I mean day, as daylight... I killed like 24 or 26 saving the kid and gathering some merchancy... Not fair... not fair... and then I bribe him and he asked 2 GOLD!! is he nuts?? A two handed overpowered mace that could crush him and tear him into pieces (Coz this is what criticals do here, tears you into pieces) costs like 27 SILVER... it's outrageous!

I keep waking and onwed some guards... IN THE DAYLIGHT...

Got the merchancy that I need it and sell it...
I was ready for the next errand... the Bone pit. 
The Bone pit is just a Mine, sounds creepy but it's not creepy at all. In fact, I found only to Bone piles... wait.. three... One of them was part of a quest, and lots of brigands trying to make some fortune from it. as it was expected, they didnt want to talk and I wanted to fight... the perfect match, you could say :)

MUAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! I'm faster than those pity spells!

I got a new, but useless, armor....

And then, some dragons appears inside the caverns...

I was expecting them bigger, at least the big one there. the others were just dragonlings, and the bigger one was a mature dragon. they were not as hard as they supposed should to be, in fact, this fight was quite "fast". By the end of this fight I was like: "Hmm maybe in the Bone pit there's only dragons and there are no undead after all... they decieve me..." I was hoping for Undeads, even if was extremely obvious the fact that I was going to the BONE PIT to kill SKELETONS... but Dragons... I was expecting them later, and stronger...

So, I was running around and I found a guy who told me this (Or somethgin like this): "By the Maker, I thought that I was done... Thanks for saving me! run for your life Serah, or whatever you do, dont go in that way.. theres a HUGE DRAGON there!"

Honestly, I only heard and read: "Fun! Fun fun! Fun! lot's of FUN! Dragon and loot and fun! Go there! Run! fast! before someone else get there first! Fuuuuuuuun!" and so I did... and it was like:


Die you fiend! go back where you belong! wherever that is!

It is me or... This guy doesnt wanna fight us seriously.... It's about to die...
Well, at leats we are going to loot him :D

... This is all his hoard...?
 The fang was part of a quest that I need it, so I was glad for it, then I checked the coins and I know that dragons dont have pockets... but if they have coins, its because they had, somewhere, coins... So... why only 27 silver coins? not fair... and the bow... Well, thanks for that friend! as you can clearly see, NO ONE uses bow in this group... Dern you, Waste of time....

I killed like 18 dragons at the end of this part, I guess that I extinct them again or something like. The loot was a "fiasco", and the rewards inthe place were dull... of course, once I reach the town, I played my cards with the owner of the Pit and claimed, by honor, half of the production of the mine for myself :) So now I'm rich :D.

Well, that;s all for now, I got several screens ready to get in some posts, like 5 or so, I'll be back in a few then, good luck!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario