viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

Yesterday...

Yesterday in Dragon age II was really interesting. many things happened in almost no time and I was confused, filled with anger and ready to swing my sword forward and backward, from left to right, without looking who was in the middle... Well, in this game having a two handed weapon is like having a eternal AeO attack, every swing that goes from left to right or right to left, hurts everyone in the way.

Starting with the fact that the Qunari are becoming, step by step, a pain in my back... I mean, In Dragon Age 1 you had a Qunari friend, but now, they all seems to have darker plans and they are always looking everything from the bad side. I had no problem with this unless they bad behavior touches me. I do not have anything to do with them, except, perhaps, some quests from the main plot... When I meet them and when they, for no reason, ask my assistance with something. Yet, the Chantry, in the other hand, I could say that I hate it... well, not the chantry, but one Sister or Mother who I forgot her name. When I confronted her in the first time she almost wanted to kill me as colateral damage but I left her go, this second time, she told me that his bodyguard, a templar, is killing Qunaries all the time so I went to stop him.

By any mean.

Guess what happaned? We ended in a fight. Sadly, I didnt took many screens, only like two of them, and it were in the same moment, seconds between each one...

Come closer! The show is about to begin!

Staggered and hurted with my awesome sword... love this strategy.
The Templar, in my storyline, has been a murderous guy and this is making the Qunari a bit anger with us, someone had to stop this and it was my duty, and pleasure, to do it. Sadly, Maybe because of my lack of action and need of fight, the Qunari were not saved...

In the other hand, after this, I went to my home to get my silly clothes and read some dumb letters, ask for potions and for runes and watch the enchantments that I can make but troubles were expecting me there. My mother went missing and the assassin with the white lilies had something to do with that. The game was starting to become darker and evil.

To be brief, I tried to reach to the end of this faster but I Think that there's no chance for it... I arrived late and my mother was... well, not "dead" but was not "her" anymore. This mage, who I'm not going to name, I'm trying to spoil the less possible, wanted to re-create her wife and he needed parts of another women, you know, like Frankstein style or maybe that quest from WoW in Duskwood... anyway... Things went just to creepy... and awesome.

Hmmm... This is not going very well...

At this point i had to pick: Or Ander or Merrill... Since I want to make
my warrior and Merrill fell in love, I had in mind to take out
Anders at the end of the quest...

"So... Who else thinks that this is starting to get wrong... just wrong..."

Me and my new gloves... and my party....
Basically, this place is mostly Shades and corpses which makes me wonder... There's a lot of evil in the same CITY and no one had notice anything? I think that everyone knows everything except me, reason why there's no war in here and there's a lot of ppl not fighting like me... Ignorance is a bliss sometimes... in this case, all the time.

Short story:

"I'm Evil!"

"Mglulu.. fruglulu mgluuu" (Sorry, Zombish was never my strong)

"Oh no! you fiend!"

"Attack them my minions! Follow the Evil one!"

(No matter what... this is gonna hurt...)

"DIEEEEEEE!!!"

"Mother.. no... hang on..."

"Yeah, I love you, but go, I want to be alone..."
Short story... What does isabel in the story if she was not part of the fight? Easy... I dont know. I guess that since she is my "two flirt Girlfriend" she thinks that she had to say something about all this weird plot... No worries Isabel, I love you yet... let me be alone for a while, I need to take screen and fix them.

I was thinking in making only one post today, I have been full at my work but I have many other screens that I wont be mixing here, to many different stories to be told in the same moment... Good luck for now my friends! I'll see you in a bit later :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario