viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

Yesterday Part II

After all that messy moment with my mother, the Qunari and Anders yelling at Merrill because she was using blood magic and blood magic is for demons and demons are evil and we are not evil and justice is angry for that and with the templars and blah, blah, blah, blah. i decided to hunt down the Invisible sister guild that has been giving me hell in the last nights in the Hightown for no reason at all.

Hard to explain how this all started, I barely remember that I was walking in the streets of the Hightown when several of them, and when I say several I really mean several of them, jump over me and started to attack like goblins. The worse part os, that the initial group had like at least 12 ladies full armed ready to kill me, and when I killed some of them, like 5 or 6 fall from the roofs and started a new fight. Ok, I got it, I'm the champion of Kirkwall, or at least I'm going to be the Champion of Kirkwall, but is this really necessary?

If I had a clan, my last option would be waiting for a seasoned group of adventurers with shinies armors, a dwarf with a huge balista, 2 apostates (One of them know very well for being a rebel Warden while the other its a elf... a pretty, little innocent elf, which makes me feel more fear than usual)... And I mean as "last" option more like "Not even in dreams" option.

So well, I went for that group and killed them all, I think. and if they were not "all" I think, then, that I killed at least a 78% that reminded after I killed the 20% of them in previous fight... so almost none of them should be alive and expecting that they are going to succeed in where the other ailed.

This was just the beginning of the fight...

The sister were located in a abandoned house in the hightown district and that entire house was a fight so I have no screen from that. I killed someone who I think it was the boss, I think that was called Gillian or something, and she was a archer. After that, there were no reward at all, only that when I step out of that house a suddenly who-knows-who lady come out from nowhere saying that she was happy to see that someone (Me) have dealt with the group and if I was interested in getting new jobs like that, I visit her in the Hanged man in the lowtown. Work is easy to find in this game, I wonder why there are so many unemployed ppl in the game lately...

Of course, just when I went out of the house and after I talked with the lady, I found myself in troubles... I walked directly to meet someone in a open space and results to be a Templar, I thought that, maybe like Thrasks, this lady templar was good... but...

By the maker...

This Templar has been following me since I killed the corrupted templar who wanted to kill the apostates in the cave, that was like 2 nights ago! or maybe one night ago but still, its been a long time from that. Anyways, I never said that I killed the Templar, even if I did it of course, I just asked what would she do IF I were the killer... her answer was simple...

By the power of Greyskull! eeer... I mean... die!

You know, this fight made me wonder how many Darkspawns I killed before... could be like 70, between the intro and the ones hiding in the underground. how many spiders? perhaps 40 in total... Walking corpses? could be 60 perhaps... Brigands? Well, maybe they are more than 100, only with the invisible sisters... but Templars... Like 50... No wonder why everyone in this place wants me dead.

Merrill asked me, later, that she wanted my help retrieving the... I forgot it's name, but I think that its a shard of something like a shard to reconstruct the mirror that she had in her home. I knew that it was not a good idea, but it would offer me a great storyline aside of mine. That mirror is nasty and she, in her personal past, has something to do a lot with the Hero of Ferelden and Tamlem so... Something good have to come out from this.

We went to the Dalish tribe, I still had Anders in the group for that moment, to ask for the item and the Keeper told us to go inside a cave and kill the Ver-whatever, to prove that we can be the owners of the item. Anders were all the time complaining about, bothering Merrill and making assumptions that were not good at all... After this place I had to kick him out of the group to welcome Isabel. At least Ander's magic helped me a lot in here, some of the spiders in here spits and attack as real demons... and the last boss was just quite insane, easy, but insane.

Part of the last boss fight, fighting against adds...

The boss and some, dead, elf in the floor... he was running away from us...

my enemy... a closer look.

When the guy was about to die I think :)
Merril felt guilty for the death of that elven in the floor and all the way out she was saying how wrong was all of this and stuff. I wont blame her but I need to say that anders was right: Blood Magic can scared people easily. At the end of the quest the keeper gave ME the item that Merrill was looking for, of course I handle it to Merrill and Anders went angry against me.

This boss was not a hard one, you only need to be careful with the slime o the floor and the adds when they got aggro from the rest of the group. keep your friends away one from another since this slime, is like a AoE stunning-that-yet- can't stuns you and is hard to be evaded easily once you are there...

Well, after that I noticed the hour in the real life and i was to log of but after I had to take dominion of my part of the mine that, as Humbert (or something like that) says, it was having troubles. and after killing the raiders and getting the loot, I got this:

I dont like maces.. but this one is quite nice...

Well, also I made a rogue for the game, a male rogue (Human of course) to answer all the ways in a funny and roguish way, so far haven't got inside me any type or troubles... Well, that's another post, luckily it woudl be funny :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario