jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Bloody age II: I love it!

Yesterday, the game took a unexpected turn in the game play. And with this, also it got more bloodier than ever, more fights and I got my lvl 13 Warrior which means that my Whirlwind have 100% critical chance... Whirlwind + awesome, good looking weapon + crazy warrior who run alone to the group of enemies = Blood everywhere.

Splat!

SPLAT!

I know, this game is becoming too bloody for many ppl... I should take this type of things more easy... but...

MUHAHAHAHAHHA!!

I loved that Ice Mace... it was the Oath-breker mace with Elemental weapon "Ice" on it... 
I got also a new sword, finding out what happened with some Qunaris in the Wounded coast, the quest giver told me to keep several items for doing his work... The sword was not greater than the mace but it looked awesome and sicne I love more Swords than Maces... It was worthy...

SPLAAAT! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
But talkign seriously... Varrick's brother was a difficult fight, he one shooted Merrill so I didnt care too much, she is weak in Health-talking... But then he one shooted ME... Good thing that Varrick and Anders are a awesome team.

While one was running... 

The other was shooting :)
A long fight indeed, but possible.
Yesterday the game got better than the other past night, I got a bit more of plot and I even found that flirting in here is not even close as hard as was in Dragon age I: Origins. In fact, I was flirting and talking funny with Isabel (With the mask option) and after the second, yes, SECOND, flirt... My warrior and Isabel ended in the bed... I remember how HARD was trying to make Morrigan could have at least a small feeling about you... in this game... no presents, no chatting, you dont even need her/him in the group... just two flirts...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario