viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

A weekend is about to start...

And it is a strange weekend, in fact... First of all, I must say that I'm not a person who loves the beach, not only because of the sand, the ocean or the sun... also for the people that I usually meet in there. Like my characters in Lotro, I like to spent time alone, wandering and saving the world... well, mostly looking how to save the world from my chair, in my writings or draws...

This weekend, I have to face one of my worst enemies... The evil coast of Higuerote... It's like the Wounded Coast but without Qunaris, dead bodys... Well... not so sure about that... sand, sun and ocean... But I'm the one to blame about for this. Why? Well, I decided that we (A group of friends) need to go there to get a bit of relax time and fun... Three weeks ago.

It's funny how sometimes I think about the future like is not gonna be true and suddenly, in a blink of a eye... there you are, three weeks later, half of your plans not completed and a weekend in the beach while you know that you love the mountains and you could have planned the trip there. But well, I'm not going to stepback, I have to face this and certainly, I'm being more dramatic that I actually feel like. I know that I'm gonn ahave a terrific time there, everything is going to be great, I'm gonna get some sunburn (I'm quite.. pale... QUITE place) and when the time is over I'm going to say that I want to stay there for more time.

But, because fate is horrible evil, today I felt like I should have a great time writing in my house...

Anyway... I know that I could fix that, I just need to take out my laptop there and problem solved! Yet... There's another thing... Since I have no connection in my home (Maybe the ISP company hates me a lot or something) I decided to spent my time doing something else... yesterday I did some excercises and it was "funny" but I also was looking some episodes of Naruto (Yeeeeees... I know, the Anime, this is the part in where you stop reading this) and I was more focused on Naruto than the excercise routine... so well... I barely did something worthy. And today I have zero intentions of doing that again, nor even Naruto's episodes or excercises.

I bought a Book and Cd to learn French... This is the slogan of the book: "Start talking in french in the very first day!"

It's a lie.

A big lie. I mean, I can say the usual stuff, but I dont need the "usual" stuff... I need the verbs, how to make the same sentence in many different times, words (Lots of them)... Not only: "A quelle heure est la séance?" (I think that is something like "At what time is the show?" now I dont trust in the book nor the Cd.. I mean, this book is good to defend yourself in French yet, only in some especific moments that we know that are common, but some of them are not going to be frequent...

Well, I guess that I'll have to bug someone to go with me to some French clases on saturday (Week days for me is nearly imposible)

See? This is why I need Lotro and such... without it I'm always doing weird things :D Well, not when I'm writing, that seriously (And some of them are incomplete, but that because I'm lazy as a rock) but others are weird...

I only want to Wish you all a great Weekend! WO HOOOOO!!! I'll see you on thursday :D which is when I'm returning from the coast *dances trying to forget about the sand, the ocean and the sun, thinking only in the pool and the tenis court* Great hunting friends of mine! and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario