miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

You must love them...

To do all those quests that they ask. Honestly, you must have to feel a exceptional and determined love for all the Free people to complete those horrible tasks that sometimes sounds as easy as fishing.. but they are not.

First of all, Hi, hello again, Yesterday I went back to home with several ways to fix my new internet issue and guess what? none of them worked. I was about to give it up all and throw my computer, modem and ISP company to the deepest hell pit ever... but suddenly, something happened. when my internet and inner central phone were fixed, I found out that ALSO my modem and computer were giving hell to the trouble. I thought that maybe I lost the drivers with the torment accident and that I had to re-install all the drivers again, so I searched for them in the office, got a new USB cable for my modem yet honestly I was trying to get a Ethernet cable... I feel that they could give me less lag, even if the USB is not giving me lag at all.

The drivers were not the exact trouble... so I did some restoring systems thinking that érhaps I could fix that as well. but no. I programmed the step back to a month ago and it was kinda useless AND for some reason, I lost some word documents. At this point I was like: "You know what? go to Mordor or somewhere else... that´s it! I give up" and I decided to revert the system restore. for some reason, getting again to the present (I was on July 6 as my last restoring point) it fixed the trouble AND also gave me back my word documents. I dotn know what happened and I´m not a truly expert on computers... I´m just a lucky dude I guess. (Irony)

Anyway, yesterday I started to play again, fixed all my toons, got all my mail, send more mail that I got undelivered and decided to read some web comic before playing a bit more. Suddenly, I lost the power in my house and I was about to die, angry as a the most angriest thing ever... and I decided to take a bath and go to sleep. At least I could fix some things and pay my home in Lotro.

Today I woke up extremely early due my cat who decided to jump from the bed to the couch to the bed to the couch, several times, for no reason. was not chasing an insect, he just was jumping to one side to the other. the good thing is tha I could read my webcomics and play a bit of Lotro, gather some stuff for my blog and stuff. and do some quests in trollshaws with Vhaleria.

Returning to the main plot of this post. You really need to have a extremely love for those free people fellows... My day in Trollshaws was a bit.. weird... climb a mountain to get the perfect feather... cross a swamp to the get perfect lily, kill some toads, huge worms, defeat Garaudans or whatever they are called like and run from those wandering trolls at night because yes, I was doign quests at night in the Trollshaws.


Vhaleria: Oh.. hi, I was told to give you this...
Her: Oh.. no, you must be wrong, return it.. please...
Vhaleria: but.. wait.. he said your name, I travelled at NIGHT to your location, it´s marked in my quest helper
and you have a RING icon over your head... it´s for you...
Her: Nope.. sorry.. return it...

Vhaleria: Sorry, she says that it´s not for her...
Him: Oh.. what a shame, wait here, I´ll go... maybe that helps...

Click on accept quest, click on finnish quest, got reward...

Vhaleria: So.. when are you going there?
Him: I already did...
Vhaleria: But you didnt move...
Him: I did.. but you didnt saw me...
Vhaleria: Ok, this is becoming annoying...
After that, i decided to flee to another town, the only reason why: I had no more quests in Thorenhand or comething like that. I really found hard to remember all the names everytime I have to log off for a long time... Wel, anyway, in the other elve town, I was told to kill some frogs for a stew, clean the road, kill some worms (not the tipical worms, the huge ones they wanted) and ge some arrows from a dead corpse... oh, and found a wagon in the road aswell.


Frog quest: have you ever seen the SIZE of these frogs... better questions...
have you seen a hostile frog attacking you with some fellows frogs?

Worms quest: Well... Those worms... 8 of them, one rare "worm"
and look from some forgotten monument for another rare "worm"

Troll quest: Was small fellowship, each of those trolls have 7k health
and I have almost a montht hat I dont play... so I didnt complete this one.

White Stag quest: Easy.. retrieve some arrows from its corpse and
be arefull with the lvl 50 angmarin around... yes, Angmarin...

So far, thos quests were normal, except the rest of the part for the Worm quest... I mean, imagine that you are there and they ask you to do that and you have to:

Climb a entire mountain... 
and suddenly starts to rain...

And you still have to climb the freaking mountain filled with
huge msoquitos, bears and what they call "worms"

and, with the rain, they are also thunders...
 And yet you have not even found the lost monument. I was about to decline the quest when suddenly, a thunder appeared and guess what, like a castlevania game or horror film, the forgotten monument shows up... far away.

"Dern.. why it has to be so far away!"
Once you reach, you search for the primordial boss of the Worms, whois not the one that you are looking for... you use /look in the rain and obviusly:

Vhaleria: I can´t see a dern...
ok, that´s it! I´m gonna lie! oh, yes, yes, I saw there... somewhere.. down there... in that huge valley...
And withthe rain and thunders, no food, several enemies near and also I had the defeated buff for no revival, yet I was using a token for the dread debuff...

Yes.. this creepy place must be the one...
And this huge creepy thing must be the worm that I need...

It was a surprise to find out that this worm was quite easy to defeat, in fact, it was too easy while the rest of the worms in the way offered more torubles and problems. I guess that it was "kinda" fair somethign like this.. right?
Yet.. no loot.
I´m glad to be back again in the game, so consequence, in the blog with more Lotro experience and some horrible jokes of mine.Sadly, for now, I´ll be doing like one post for Lotro and some random post, unless I get a lot of things to explain. I need to end some personal works and get some things complete at work before I can dedicate more time to the game.

So far, I have to go to the office! have a great ay my friends and good luck! have also, as always, a great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario