viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

The Drowny Treasure.

This instance is just awesome, When I went for first time I thought that it was gonna be something like any other instance quests that you only had to walk in, kill few guys and then get he rewards that the Npcs had to offer, but I had nothing in mind that was gonna  be something like the instance in Angmar were you meet again Sara Oakheart. Instances like this must be rewarded for their intense fun and challenge at the first time. Honestly, ot at least they should be more frequent for us the players to enjoy.

All of this begin with some book quest that I dont remember which one is, something like book 4, chap 11 or something, were Bosi tell you that some plaques in the waterworks may tell us where the Treasury is at and perhaps, many other wonders that they can use against the Orcs, yet, also there's the story of that mithycal Axe Zi-whatever that you never found and seems that you had it while you were Ori, in the last Dwarven adventure.

So this place made me remember a lot of D&D, since it's a dungeon with a lot of things that you could say: Yeah... you must be kidding right? Let's take a look of what I had to do. And yes, Spoilers ahead.

Ok, inspiration buff: Ready... prepare creatures of the dark!

Wheel that destroy several route blocked with rocks.. nice...

I love the water effect... and hate the bugs, reason why I'm in the water
killing bugs...

Caves... lots of them...

This instance is based in some path under the earth near the Waterworks, which are supposed to help you to find the lost chamber of treasure in Moria were maybe you can find something to help you against the orcs. at the beginning all is wheels, small insects and waterfalls... eventually, things gets more nasty...

Dead ends...

Roads that make you think twice before took them...

And Toads... Toads can't be something good...
And well, after you kill some toads, the big toad appears on scene and it's ready to eat you alive...

or jump over you several times...

In this moment I said something like: I feel like playing guitar hero.. and I laugh
almost so bad that I almost died in the fight...
Me and my bad jokes...

More nasty ways... but had to admit that they look great enough.

 I'm going to split this instance in three parts, since it has three bosses on it... well, four... and all of them are nasty. I'm gonna say that this place is not a easy stuff, inspiration is a great help but I almost got owned due some bad pulls, enemies have 16k health and several of the reflect damage, makes you slow, roots you and make you miss your attacks... and see everything magenta...

But at the end, you will have a nice reward and the satisfaction that you has just runned a great place... In few minutes, if Bloggers allows me, I'll post the next one, bee waiting to post this one since 2 pm... 4.21pm right now >.<

Well, gotta go to work, good luck friends, and see you later! :P



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario