viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Journey to the Waterworks.

This is the only place in Moria that I really care about... well, so far, I haven't been too deep into Moria to say that with a solid opinion, but so far, its a great place, wide, not open but since its like a big cavern you don't have to worry about... the ceiling of the cave is hard to see, I mean, its there, but you actually don't feel like if you were inside a cave... At least a close cave. It's a glorious place to level up, honestly.

While I was doing some quests I found some many interesting places and a possibly dungeon... but I dont remember it name so, meh... I guess that I could go again there, but its kind afar from the vendor and the safe zone hehe.

For some reason... This screen is awesome...

This is the instance... and yes.. that's a bear.. :3
The music of the Waterworks is incredible, the effects are awesome and the scenary is perfect... is a good bundle, awesome and it makes you feel small... Really small...

Waterworks... filled with fire Salamanders...

Which are nasty... that fire effect drops my health pretty fast.
One part that I didnt understand, and possibly because I was not reading the quest logs at all, were the Diseased orcs in the Waterworks that the Dwarf wants dead... but they can't go because they are fixing the "rotting cellar" so they send the Minnie Elf... aka: me.


"This is not right..."
Beside the fact that you have to fight two types of enemies, melee and range, and each of them can have 1 buff, maybe extra str, or maybe extra anthign else... most fo them can heal themselves a lot. making them a pain to fight. and Also they have, sometimes, a special ability that use when they die like:

Something like a corpse explotion, nasty, nasty.

Or a foggy venom cloud that drops your health slowly.
That part was quite fast, but I almost died in there, takes me a lot of time to kill one guy and they usually respawns at my back... and three of them are not a easy thing to handle for a minnie >.<

Rotting Cellar... and a big something on the floor.
I have several screens for like a extra post, one of them are about me, *heroic pose* owning a giant rare frog to retrieve a Mithril flake *Wohooooooo!!* gotta admit that the frog was a easy fight, yet that mob have a great design, in fact, even with that funyn head, it looks more like a toad... The other toads have claws.. claws as cats...

Anyway, gotta go back to work! good luck everyone! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario