lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Interviews with the kinship.

Today a friend of mine gave me a great idea while I was driving to work, he texted me several times but I couldnt had the chance to read them until I arrived to the office. Texting + driving = not my favourite thng to do in this country. Basically he found out that  had a blog, since most of my real life friends are not even closer to "gamers" I decided to not share the blog with them... It's fair for them and fair for me. :)

But, destiny wanted to him to found out that I had a blog due searching Varsalla Darksong in google, last night we spoke and he was asking me about the games that I was playing, he had the silly idea that I was still crushed with WoW, and he got somehow hapy to find ou that a game of Lord of the Rings was available as well. Maybe he was looking for more info about the game and one of the search result had my character's name on it. Anyway, he got a lot of reading and he came out with some nice ideas.

As you know, this blog is intended for new players with few helps, tricks advices and quests spoilers but also, I wanted to make a blog for those who have lots of years playing this, at least more than me. (I'm about to reach my first year :D, this month, by the way) but lately, due my internet issues I had no chance to be helpful at all. So he told me to get more into that part rather than my adventures deep into Moria. I told him that was not at option since I was in a running to lvl 65 before the Expack release date, then he ended with the idea of doing some interviews to some kinships so I could help the new players in find a good place for them and also help the Kinships to get some publicity.

Not bad, right? I'm starting to think seriously that I should hire him to get me some new ideas every week for the blog :D

So well, this post is basically about that, I'm gonna do it no matter what and if you have a kinship and want to participate in here, just let me know so we can fix a interview in-game. So far I got 1 answer from a Kinship in Brandywine Server and gonna start with that one this week, I think that maybe one or two per week is more than enough :)

Also, he told me to continue with the Zone review... he said that it was getting interesting as a resume for crafting mats and some quests, and he asked me to lave my lazyness aside and end that... I guess that today I'll do one more.. Maybe about Eregion :) or Angmar...

Well, gotta go for now, good luck my friends and good hunting! find me in twitter (@Minstrelbook) or writte my Email (Varsalla.Darksong@Gmail.com) if you are interested for the interview, and thanks for your time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario