lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

The Rangers of Laurelin, part II

PvMP and Raid time, my friends, has arrived. gather around me and grab one glas of your best drink and enjoy these tales about how a Kinship and their allies can succedd on the most horrible perils in the instances of Lotro.

We gotta admit it, raids and instances are a evil need, but a necessary evil one. I could run several places in a day without getting sick or bored, because I know that I would be perfecting my abilities in battle once more. Besides, it makes you feel more joined with your friends and that´s a important think to have in mind at the moment of making a Kinship. A Kinship without at least a bit of Raids or Instances, it´s basically reduced to nothing in few months, but also a Kinship based only in raids with a extreme, or obssesed, may to see the things and the strategies could be also a trouble... It´s something that you need to have in balance and sometimes that balance is not easy to be found. And The Rangers know that, reason why they have 4 officers, from the regular 7, focused on Raids and instances and gettin contact with their alliances as well, 2 of them are RP based and one of them based in all the matters as a ambassador from boths side.

Nothing better than celebrate with a heroic pose
They have at least 1 class capped to give advices to the new player
about those characters.
They have formed a alliance called "Horn and Banner" with few other memebers outside the Kin, which also formed part of their tribe in the Creep community, called Azurs Grush (which means "Killing Blows" in black speech). They have in mind in doing all the instances and all the raids, and in this very moment they are focused more in Ost Dunhoth, with own Vingilotz words it´s more like: "We want to do all raid/Content ingame, but we do not aim to compete to be the server first break a instance", which is quite good at least for my style of playing. I always though that Fun come first so you can enjoy the content and learn from then, rather to try to nearly kill yourself with stress just to be the first in a server.

Always ready for action...

Their kinship´s house screen.
They also told me more about their way to recruit members in the Kinship,which I really liked a lot since it also employ some RP events in the process. They, in the inner part of the rules of the kinship, think that the Kinship is like a close family in-game is the best way to do it, that´s why the firmly work on their main and alts and member´s main with their alts and alts as well, looking to have a great balance in order to be everytime way better.They offer not only help with their toons but also a solid and stable leadership with officers that knows the rules of the kinship from the frist letter to the last and are capable to find any solution to any trouble that you might have.

they are, in fact, a EU server based kinship, making them only dealing with 3 different time hours, they told me that possibly this could mean a trouble for some of us, on this side of the planet, to find them but they didn´t want us to see it in that way, as I say before, they were proud of a great and complete web site in were they can be reach for if you need to contact them for anything, from a simple recruit duties or help of any type.

A great screen I must say...

"Horn and Banner" defeating Thorog.
I had a great time with them talking about their Kinship and their rules, their points of views and sme of the events that they have done in the past,some with the help of the Codemaster´s GM and others in order to promote their new members as well among the ranks of the kinship. As all the great Kinships of all the games, tey want to keep the drama out of their ranks, and so far they told me that they know no drama so it´s something good to celebrate, and if you are someone who loves that they can offer you great ways to improve you as character (With Roleplaying) and player (knowing your class and strategies in fights and groups or while doing some solo duties)

Few times you have the option to join a kinship like this, I usually think that this type of Kinships are just more than a myth that it´s never gnna be true, but I´m glad to know that there´s a option in Laurelin, I encourage any player from any side of the globe to join them if you like to enjoy some RP and Raids content as well.

I´m gonna leave you the Web address in here so you can take it a look and check any doubt that you may have that I haven´t answer. http://www.the-rangers.net Thanks to everyone for your time and thanks a lot to The Rangers for such amazing time while we were talking in Celondim! keep going the great works my friends and let´s keep on touch!

Have a great time my friends, and a good hunting as well, I´ll see you all in game or perhaps with another random posts of my adeventures, I was already outside in Lothlórien when they decided to sent me back to The Foundation of Stone... Not funny, elves, not funny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario