martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

healing duties...

Yesterday I went to Carn Dum and Ur-something... both of them need to have a spell check coz I really dont know their exact names right now, maybe in the screens I can see them, but now.. I only remember the fear and the deaths. My deaths, of course. Yes, I died like 3 times, perhaps 4 in the run, but only me hehe I guess that minstrels are really squishy sometimes. Well, one of my deaths was because of a simple, horrible, venom that drained my life with the help of one wound and one fear spell :/

I'm going to say it like I did with Gondamon experience, I had so much fun in there and I need to go again to tht one or amybe another instance soon enough. I had two reason why I needed to go: 1) Item for the Minnie quest of the Leg. trait and 2) I need to see a bit more of the Healing world. The healing duties are not a easy stuff but they are also not imposible, I had my doubt, as always, about what to do, when should I cast that, or wehn should I cast this, but eventually, I ended fixing my Action bar as my requirements and necessity as well and everything ended pretty good.

I went with Zarthos and Bradenhelm, both Champions of my Kinship. While Brad and I were the low levels and zarthos was the Tank and touristic guide inside CD (Carn dum, or something) things were  bit nasty, thanks to Frolix (Who joined us later) the healings were more than good. I guess that OI have another Minnie to bother around about the healing duties. We almost died in the Cargul dude because I went to near to some trolls and I made a huge pull that was a bit hard to mantain, nd Bradenhelm and I died horrible.  After that, I saw the perils and made a "run-routine" in case of emergency and we succed easily against the enemy. There was also a Troll who basically almost killed me and some orcs, in the same place, saw me as easy food and there was no way for my group to keep them away from so I ran and ran while Bradenhelm was killing them from behind like a good burglar.... wait.. he is a Champion... hmmm..

Sadly, from the first instance I could not take many screen.. in fact, I think that I didnt.. and If if I did I must have left it at home >.< I got some of the second instance, I do believe that was the second instance but I can't be sure at all. in that instance I got the help of more Kin members, Bradenhelm had to go a bit earlier so he left his spot to Asgand, a lvl 62 Champion too and eventually a Runekeeper named Sorando joined us to help as well in the most fearful part of this place.

Gotta say that, taking aside that this instance, maybe a bit of Garth-Arwen (or something like), Carn-Dum and great Barrows are the only instances in my list that I have visited and this one... Turbine didnt took problems or limits in doing it. It's like a entire map, like a Raid from other games... it's huge but the best of all, it's not boring, you have the necessary quantity of enemies per zone, nice views and few bosses well located and some of them, walking around. I love it.

For the sencond Instance I was doing my healing duties complete, reason why I died horrible hehe. Here, there are some screens from the second place.
I found this brigde kinda awesome, and the view of the place is  outstanding.
and if you fall you can cut a bit of road but you are going to die... for sure.

In this road we were waiting for a dragon to appear... but I didnt know that.

So I went back and then hear some yelling...

and there she/he was... but we didnt killed her, no idea why but maybe
was because we were only three at that time.

This was the part where I got the fear spell, venom and wound... enough damage to kill me in like 10 secs.

The entire group checking spells and Sorando giving me some
great advices.


Part of a weird deed, light it up and get ready to kill some dudes

One good thing about dying a lot: I memorized the instance so I could travel alone.

At this point it was kinda late for me and zarthos had some trouble with his keyboard
but we manage to kill some wargs before log off

I leanred a lot yesterday as healer in those places, even if I have only few healing spells, 2 direct single target with time of induction, one instant cast single target, one instant all group target (Huge heals) and one all group + great aggro healing and buff... Things are not complicated as it were in WoW sometimes. I asked a thing properly of noobs... since i dont know if thisgame use Addons or something, I wanted to be clear in thatand everyone told me that they were  not using one, only their instinct.. as it should be. I'm glad about that.

1 More Legendary trait for me! now I need to
unlock the slot to use it :P
Well, I gotta go for now, lot of things to do at work, but I'll be back in a bit with the review of Eregion, I should had to post it yesterday but I went home earlier so I couldnt... and today, I thinkthat I might not be on Lotro, got a friend bugging me to play some Diablo 2, Hardcore characters... and my assassin is asking for blood... Well, good hunting everyone! and have a great time as well!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario