jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

The Guard of the Isen.

Yes! I finally got it! After a almost a month without Internet and, literally, eating my nails thinking that posibly I was gonna miss the pre-sale of Rise of Isengard, I finally got the Expack and, with it, several great things to use around the middle earth.

When I heard that The Rise of Isengard was going to be released this year, I got pretty excited for only one reason: This was going to be the first Expack of Lotro in where i was going to be when they had the events  and the rest of the stuff. It's more likely the best part in WoW was the week before the Expacks, with all the weird events, part of the story and some nice items (Like the two-handed axe that morphs you into a undead guitarrist for 10 secs or so).

Then I saw the teaser in youtube and... yes, I was like "ew.... why this?" I totally disliked that video, not because it didnt had any awesome animation in 3D or better music... I dont know how to explain it but I just didnt like it. Reason why I forgot the Expack news for a while, it was a great low-hit  that video, in fact, the time that I saw it in youtube, few of the comments were about how dissappointed the ppl was with it. Good thing is that after all of this and few months,  I got the best new ever. The Pre-sale.

3 types of Pre-sale, Normal, Heroic and Legendary, each one with some items, obviusly, the Legendary have everything (3 cosmetic clothes differents, the red, green and white, and three horses) and even some quests packs and 1k Turbine points, while the Heroic had a Horse that matched with your armor color and the normal that I think that has only the cape. I think that all of them had the title in-game of Guard of the Isen (Which is actually pretty cool, yet, I dont like it too much) and, of course, the Expack the very first day of its release.

The only bad thing about this is that I had to spent like 2 hours in between all my toons to gather the gifts and place them somewhere in the bank. I found out with Varsalla that the bank has a limit (120 slots, quite dissapointed, I was expecting more, like 200) and it's quite expensive.. 5 gold. Varsalla has been using all her money to drink in the Prancing Pony and she didnt had killed goblins or orcs to get more. And also she had to paid her house. No joking friends, 6 character, fixing all that and using the cosmetics cloths on them took me that long for some reason, leaving me with almost no time to play.

But it doesnt matter, I'm happy now and I decided to behave like a serious Minstrel... I'm going to level up Varsalla and leave the rest of my characters behind for a while. I need to reach lvl 65 before September 27 so I can be really part of the great beginning for the Rise of Isengard.

So, taking shortcuts, I went to Moria... and guess? I forgot the freaking trinket for extra Exp (Which I doubt that I'm gonna use it, I can't loose all the stats from my current trinket) and totally forgot how to play with her. And yes, she is my main.

Oh valar.. so many buttons... so many skills...
My last time I was healing so I forgot my dps strat.

Yes, last time that I actually played with Varsalla was in Gondamon with two kin mates and I was the noob-healer. I was fun and quite not easy but great enough to make me get a bit more of valor in what healing stuff is related. But right now I had in mind to go to Moria and healing was not a option UNLESS I went into some instances, and I was not.

So, My journey to Moria started.. again. First of all, I always had my Milestone in the frist town in Moria which name I barely remember now, Dolven something or something like. And once I got there I found out that the server crashed... as you can imagine, I was like "no, I can't believe this... why? WHY?" but, after a game restart everything went better, in fact, the lag had gone as well a bit more. My principal trouble in moria was that leap between lvl 53 to 55 in were all the quests were more than horrible for a Minstrel and I used to die a lot, so, to avoid that I decided to deliver some quests that I had already complete... sadly, It was quite far away, in the Redhorn Lodes.

"Ok.. This must be the road... quite lonely..."
I barely had a fight, I mean as "barely" something like 20-25 orcs and 10 goblins and 6 bats, or so. They were all at least 2 level higher than me but I'm not sure if I become more awesome or they were just as noob as I, but I killed them very easy, I even had a fight with two Warg riders and I didnt died.

"Weird.. the map says that I should be walking ina  road..."
One of the things that I found more harder to understand in this place is the Map. Maps are not easy, I know, but Moria Map for the first time is more than a pain, is like fake... like if they gave you a map of another zone... I can't read vry well what its a wall or a column... or a chasm... you know, stuff like that...

"Hmm Perhaps I'm lost"
After that screen, few seconds later I mean, I was sure that I was lost but then I had a possible reason why I didnt found the right road. I was going to the same point but I was taking the long, horrible and miserable way ever. That, oddly, made me feel better.

"HA! I knew it! There's the town!" *open map* "What? I'm still in the middle??"
Then I got a idea... walk forward no matter what... that should be the answer in here!

"Oh boy... Well,  guess that eventually I was gonna find something like this..."
And that was not the only one, there were some higher, some a bit shorter, but none of them were actually easy to jump. At least I was not looking forward to jump them down, breaking a leg and found out several orcses waiting for some fresh meat unable to avoid.

"Ok... let's see" *looks at the map* "I should be there... down there...."
This place in Moria was quite fun, to be honest, and not as hard as for example the upper levels (Or at least how I remember them a month ago) The battles were not horrible, the enemies were easy to stun or scare, they were not evading too much and none of them were inmune, everything was going smootlhy.

Quite a place... right? "Ok, go down the stairs and the cross to the left"

*Ok... I turn left... yet... this is not looking good."

Chasms... I, once, jump in one of them... and then I appear in the circle of shame...
Maybe all what I need it was time, but spending some time with Varsalla and re-learning all the spells and the tactics, I rediscovered why I love this class a lot, even if I can do what I really want (Dps) as I want. The enemies were slain fast and easily, I didnt had to eat too much, like 1 lemba bread for all the trip, I made some mistakes, I forgot some spells and then I got them back, two legendary items to deconstruct (Which I haven't) and finally...

"FINALLY! a place to call home"
That stinks as dwarves... but cozy. I marked my stone right there just when I found out a Miner rep guy, and right now I totally forgot the fact that I could use a deconstructer near and I didnt saw any in here. Meh, I dont really care about it, I guess that I can always do that later.

My trip into Moria to rediscover my Main class was a good experience, all that fight and my istakes, my long way to this town and my loved enemies who helped me with their life (Literally) to found out my sequence battle nd reach to this town. Today, I will start seriuosly with all my quests and hpefully I'll get a new level :)

Have a great time my friends and I wish you a awesome hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario