martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

My way to level up a legendary item.

Greetings my friends, first of all, I´m going to say "Sorry" for this day, It´s possibly that today there are going to be few posts or even this one only. As you know I have been feeling bad lately (Since friday) and sitting in front of the screen is no making me feel any good either, even if I could spent a rest day playing lotro or watching movies, I have to chain myself to the bed and try to "sleep" like if I were a bear.

So, it is obviusly that I have no screens for today about something important, yesterday was quite a dead day for me in the game, even if I spent a good time in the morning, sadly I barely did anything. Well, except some solo instances for the Dwarven coins in some parts of Moria. Which is what I´m going to talk about.

Those isntances are great to level up some legendary weapons, as an advice, I will say: Do it all the time. It wont take you more than 15 mins. each instance and each one have three quests which each quest gives you 1 Dwarven´s coin and with that yo can buy eaither a key for the chest that the Iron Garrison guards (Traders, both of them) have aside or for runes of knowledge. Even those coins can be traded for Golden leafs of Lothlorien which I dont know what they does but I guess that must be a rep item.

But each instance have a trick, even if is the same way all the time (or at least that is what it looked for me) the minion of the evil forces inside may change, sometimes I had a battle with goblins, other day with some creatures and the next day I was fighting againts insects. Goblins are easy, Creature are even easy enough, insects... well, they are different. Igot a serious trouble with one of them.

I´m only going to say that when you reach the queen, be aware that she cast on you fear so you wont be able to cast a spell, which is not a roblem, the problem is that when she does that, she throws you back and, because I had to deal with that twice, she can go "bug" (funny hehe) and got all the ?¿?¿?¿ over her head. so fight her in a good spot and if that occurs, move al around her until she unstuck.

So, let´s take a look to some old and new screen about those places.

Old screen, I know.. still, this is just a reminder: Dont go isnide drunk
if you are lvl 56.

Usually the last enemy is a lvl 60 signature who wants you dead.
this is the only challenge of the instance.

The instance in Durin´s way, from Crossroads to 21° Halls
sometimes is a good place for scholars to find resources.

screen above and this one was in the same room :)
The places are well designed and you must
run them in less than one hour. Sometimes is a challenge for a lvl 56 minstrel :P

This type of dungeon is located between Orc´s watch and the path to the fire place
in Redhorn lodes. exceptionally good (Sometimes) for miners.
As I say, Goblins... Last boss is a bat keeper (That´s the one that I had to  kill)

... Creatures, last boss has been always in my dungeons a
Pack leader deep-claw... 

And this cheater bug who went stuck twice in the dungeon and killed me twice,
which in the secnd she died with me.

the only things that you should know about this places is obvious: 

1) You have one hour or so (no more) to run each one, I usually do it in 15 minutes. 
2) Enemies may change, Turbine wont make responsable if you take the ame enemy (the most hated) one day in each instance. 
3) it´s designed for lvl 60 quests, each dwarf gives you one quest frist and then, just when you click on "Accept" he would offer you the other two. 
4) If you pick only the first quest and complete it and deliver it, you wont be able to make the other, so pick them all at the same time.
5)Those coins are going to fall in your back pack, so be sure to have free space to recieve them.
6) Some of those quests, I thin, that wont give you experience, I have that bad feeling. Only Rep with the Iron Garrison, LI Xp and the Coins.
7) the more coins do you get, the better is the run that you can buy (Doh!)

Keep that in mind, and go fast to level up those weapons that you have been leveling killing monsters and completing quests. for the moments, I have to go my friends, my head is about to xplode again :/ See you later  and have a great hunting, and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario