martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Region: Eregion.

Lets talk about a good place to leveling as long as you are clear that Eregion is not going to be a easy going zone to walk in. Mostly populated by Dunlendings and orcs, Eregion is a place where several other creatures lives, like worms, which as you know and i think that I'm never gonna gonna get tired of saying it: they dont look like worms... Crebains, nasty boars, wolves and wargs can be found as well. Some Angmarin at the south part of the zone but nothing to worry about.

Eregion, one step closer to Moria.

Eregion is a vast zone, wide open and ready to get explored from North to south as you enter, few mountains to climb and mostly plain with what I think it used to be some rivers that are now dry. Ruins are everywhere, and all of them are Elvish ruins from the second age when Celebrimbor ruled until the arrive of Annatar, the lord of gifts. This is were the rings of the elves were created and this is also the very same place where they fought in order to prevent Sauron to get all the rings back. Reason why everything is destroyed.


Sadly, I only found this one and was quite small :I


As in resources, this land is quite rich on it at least in the Ore, here you can find some good quantities of Ancient Silver deposits and Ancient Iron deposits as you travel north and perhaps half Eregion, but once you get closer to the Hollin gate, where the entrance of Mines of Moria is at, you can find some Khazâd-copper, Khazâd-tin, Khazâd-gold and Khazâd-iron deposits around, waiting to be gathered. In wood speaking matter, Black ash Branches and Ilex Branches can be found as far as I know, I can't be sure of this because I dont have a forester at this point of the game, the closer one is at Trollshaws and we know that is not even close enough in lvl-wise. but since the branches are usually near woods or trees and Eregion is well know about their Hollin trees, I'm pretty sure that the branches are not a problem in here.

I just found out that I never spoke about the Scholar materials in the other posts, but matter not, I will fix that in a special post only for Scholars, the Vocation that Varsalla has chosen to complete. :)

The view on the lands of Eregion is awesome, some of the best screens of the game, in my taste and opinion, were took in this place, and all of them contains ruins and a awesome nightfall or sunrise... Epic land for epic ruins make epic screens.

This is the frist town that you see when you go inside the Zone:
Gwingris.

Eregions is usually a zone with a bad weather...

And awesome ruins as I said before.

If you want my advice, I think that I'll stick in this zone with every alt until I can go inside to Mines of Moria. Varsalla went inside at lvl 43 and had a bad time, gotta admit, but khas is at 44 and she is like "everything is good, everything is fine" attitude. So no worries to venture inside this place if you are between 42 to 50, and you maybe can move forward to lvl 53 before going inside of Moria.

lots and lots of trees... Eregion is quite a vast zone.
Well, this small review ends here for now, about deeds and stuff, well, most of the deeds are base in Lore, and of course you can find the usual slayers deeds so no worries :P I haven't ended the deeds in here for one reason: The quest line is always going better, reason anough to keep you out of doing only deeds and deeds.

Have a nice hunting my friends! and a great time, I'll see you later in-game or maybe with another post, this time based on more Diablo II content... I'm a bit nostalgic and anxious about Diablo 3 :3 Good luck!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario