jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

Duties... we got some.

While I was checking on my Legendaries weapons (Which I'm going to post in the next few hours) I remember that I had something to do, yet, I was having a hard time trying to find out "what" I had to do. I checked the Leg. Weapons and items and everything was in order, then I found out that possibly had something to do with my traits but they were perfectly so far... I took a lok into my bags and I saw several items but none of them was part of a quest... QUEST! that was! or at least I was kinda sure of that until I took a look also in my quest log and everything was fine, incomplete, but fine.

Then, a sole image of a jar cross upon my sight (If I can say it in that way) and one word made me remember what I was missing in my Character's way to greatness.

Sometimes you have to fight your enemies with your steel or.. music, in my case, and sometimes you have to fight againt your inner demons... This was my call to fight them and defeat them. The mighty and horrible Scholar vocation was calling me from afar. So I drop my sword in my backpack and used my Return to Rivendell skill to continue with my studies of the old ages and suddenly I found out that, with Jaxlor help, I was about to complete the Mastery on Artisan and the Next tier was close enough to end as well.

But I had no mats for that. for the fifth tier, I mean. Right now I'm master Artisan now Wohoooo!

I basically leveled the mastery only with rep items for Rivendell, and they
dont even like me at all.

My journey to Eregion started and it was quite easy, I decided to rent a horse and go to eat while riding, So I'm not so sure if I miss something important in the road and for few minutes I spent some quality time killing orcs while gathering some mats from the ruins in central Eregion. Until I got killed by a freaking lizard! >.< How disappointing was that, not getting killed by orcs in Moria but by a Lizard in Eregion... Dern... After that I quite looking for mats and went to sleep.

Today at morning.. I was ready for my revenge. I went to Moria to finish some quests that are dailies, which reward are relics or runes of learning and after that I ride to Eregion again... My goal is level up Scholar at least to reach Moria's tier. :)

aahhh old memories of being owned by the watcher...

Or been chasing by orcs and crebains...

I was missing a bit of Eregion, I didnt found how much until I step in front of the Black pool and had all those memories... Eregion is a great zone, I'm glad that offers me some risks and its not just a place like Bree-lands where I can wander as I want.
Varsalla, with the red outfit of Rohan.

The plains of South Eregion... Lots of mobs with some runes on their pockets..
Hmmmm.. interesting....

 So well, my goal today is spend a bit of time gathering resources in here, at least enough to reach half of my Mastery tier of Master and ready to ride my goat in Moria searching for their relics! (By the way, my goat's name it's "Stoopid"... I haven't found any better, I'm open to suggestions.)

Epic epicness
Well, I just wanted to share my whereabout for today and some screens, mostly because I have to do a lot of things that I left behind due my issues with the evil ISP. Now I have to catch the day and get ready for Lothlorién, which I'm not "that close" but I'm closer than never :D

Have a great day my friends, I'll see you in a bit with my second task to fulfill before Lothorién, Legendary weapons and better Relics.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario