miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Durin´s bane...

Yes, Durin's Bane can be found in Moria, in a place called Zirak-zigil, between The Chamber of crossroads and some town that I found pretty hard to pronnounce and write as well... something lije Jazmungund... wait, let me check in in the webz...  hehe got it, it's Jazargund, not jazmungund xD Anyway, this place its at Durin's way, top North of the map of Moria.

The only reason why this place exists its to remind you how awesome Gandalf is and how great should have been this fight... Soloing a Balrog is not a easy task, I must say. I think that Gandalf have some cheat on him or, without our knowledge, several healers behind helping him. Well, also the fact that theres a smal linstance like quest for one of the books of Moria, the last books.

It's that the...? wait.. it is...?

Noooooooooo... Awesome... carefull, I think that adds dreads  even dead.

The instance quest is quite fast and somehow funny, with a bit of traps (Not deadly traps, but you have to be careful from heights, hidden passways and stuff to run it clear and fast) and several items that you have to pick from the floor.

Fightng near the dead body of the Balrog makes you feel...
small...

It's like: "Hey! A goblins, let's kill him!" but in your heart you will know that
there's nothing more awesome than the burned corpse behind...
Lately, the instance type quests are becoming a bit more amazing, dont know if its just because they were released time after Moria (I think that this books are the conclusion of the Moria epic line) or they just had a better staff (Not saying that the previously was bad, they were good, but this ones were a bit better)

Aahhh,, places like this makes me feel like in D&D online sometimes.

Well, a lot better than D&D online... 

The ambient is so great maded that I really wanted to stay in here for a bit more,
taking more screens, but this one was the best (Outside the water)
The only weird part is the end of the instance... it's like the end of a movie that has everything an suddenly ends so fast that you can only stare at the screen with your eyes wide open... it's like; there's a lot f passways filled with snow, goblns and orcs and suddenly a Forge in the middle... No reason, just a Forge.

5 steps before there's snow everywhere... this is a open forge indeed.
My only advice would be: The instances from the Book 8 of Moria are awesome, explore them well to avoid to run back and forward (As I did in this place, you'll see that in the next screen) and enjoy them as much as you can, there are not only instances about killing and killing... these ones needs a bit of brain, and I'm going to post something about them today, not as a walkthrough but as just a simple review. No spoilers this time.

Yes... I had to go back... almost to the beginning for this guy and some papers
on the floor.
I dont hate Moria, it's just that I dont have the best feelings for it yet, I know that eventually I will reach that place with a better, fast killing and more resistant character and I'm going to see how easy it was. But my first experience was with a Minnie and it was almost hellish to succedd. But, after all of that, I'm happy to go back and complete such a awesome instances like this, or maybe gathering rep for Lorién or just golden leafs (Since right now, Rep is something that I dont need at all).

Have a good time my friends, I'll see you later with another post! :) Good hunting :P


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario