viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Drowny Treasury Part II

Well, not so sure if this is going to be good to divided into three parts, checking all my screens I made a great mistake and Ididnt took anything after the frog and the attack of the Twin queens.. Well, it was not too much to take eaither, just bugs and some more wheels, without any type of riddle or anything. But, totally, bugs... that know how to give a fight and make it interesting.

After you defeat the huge frog, you have to go from where she come out, and you will reach another level full of those insects but this time, ready to attack you and with more guards. Usually was one Bug soldier and one guard, but now, they are two and two or two and three of them in the same order.

So, let's continue this resume:

BEST SCREEN EVER BY ME....

Sorry, I had to say it, I was pulling and using those wheels and suddenly when I turn out I saw these two huge queens attacking me from both sides and I was quite "WTH" mode, and I decided to take it easy and get ready for the worst, but at least, if I couldnt not bring them both down I'll will have their faces on a screen to remember them. And that Screen appeared... And yes, killed them both, they dont have enough health, like 19k each one.. the queen frog had 40k.

It's hard when you try not be be squashed by the
bugs...

See that place... remind it when you get in here. Avoid melee attack in that group.
Or spiders will appear and if you are solo... do as I did: Run a lot. and fast. and then turn and shoot and then run again.
After killing bugs anf frogs, and was already feeling like if I were on a D&D chronicle, yet, suddenly some spiders appeared and i was like: Just what I need it. Their are pretty weak in fact, I was hoping for a nasty venom or something but they were nothing like that.

After the cave.. you reeach a web-covered dwarven ruin...
And not to far from that spot, you'll see the easier monster (When you are solo) in this place:

Queen spider. with Adds if you are not careful.
but worry not, AoE will take them both fast, focus on the huge one.

No idea what I did in here.. seriously...
See? Three bosses and you are not at the end yet, well, close enough but not at the end. After some more walking and rock blocking your path, Bosi will appear from the nothing and helps you to find the way to the drowney treasury...

Wow..... It's like a city in here...

Wow! hey.. hi you.. you dont look to well... 
In here there's a character of some importance for the history that I wont going to spil his name, waiting wounded for you. It is nice that you find him but he warns (I have the feeling that this word if a total butchering) you about the watcher.. which seems that he is never gonna stop going out, messing around and trying to kill you...

So, let's this fight begins! And I'll see you in a instance you ancient evil!
Thw way this guy escapes, perhaps in my computer system, is... quite fast and I didnt like it, but meh, I just wanted to loot and save the day and I did it, so who really cares? Mision done, a light blue letter items as reward (Chest armor), more XP for me and my Legendary items as well, and the chance to get some quests to repeat it 1 per week to get some random heritage runes. Which I love a lot. they are random, so they can throw you a 650 xp only... or even a 127000 as well... maybe more if there are more. Also they said something about a possibly "Random reward".

Good luck everyone, I'll see you in game and possibly, on Sunday, I'll do the interview with a Kinship called "The Rangers" in the Server EU called Laurelin. See you then tomorrow with some more posts :P Have a great hunting and good luck! 

Also a happy weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario