martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

Endless travelling

After few quests, my search for Narchuil dropped as result the fact that the Angmaring and Amarthiel had found the first piece of the ring and had it safe on Angmar, north of the desolated lands of hate and evil... 

This trip, was more than justifed, I had to get that shard in order to gain control over the situation and cut some of my enemie's plans. And just because it was justified, for some reason I got a teleport to a advance post near the zone of the quest, which was great enough. Funny is that the travels that are not justified you have to do it by your own.

Back into Angmar, at max level... Time of revenge.
The fortress where Narchuil was hidden was not protected at all, of course I had the Inspiration buff which makes you even more greater than just a simple group, but the enemies were easy to kill and easy to overcome, sometimes AoE is just that beatiful. following the track for the ring, I found out that a old friend of mine, this Troll, was not dead and he escaped alive from Annuminas...

Wait.. you again?

Yet, he is no challange at all for a Minstrel of my quality and level doted with inspiration buff...

The several quests in Angmar shows how the enemy is trying to gather the second pieces and how good they have secured the first one in the halls of Amarthiel, with orcs and Angmarins angered by the only fact that you are there. Sadly, they are elite and you can't avoid the battle even at top lvl so walking between them is not a option... and they drop some Beryl shards so its a win-win situation. For you.

Not like the ruins... but they looks awesome...

Well.. I guess that not all the humans are friend...

HOLY! What does a bounder in a forgotten tower at Angmar ,
at one side of a guy from those lands?!
Amarthiel is quite different than Mordririth, while you could see under his reign some nasty things, Amarthiel had worst things. Basically they started to leave all the corpses on the floor, eat them or kick them as sport; yet, the trouble is not that.. the trouble is the quantity of bodies are on the floor...

Lots of them.. lots of them... and no dread...
As you go deeper into the quest chain, you find out the exact spot
where the ring is hidden and you only need to climb few stairs
to grab it.

Nasty fights with nasty numbers and nasty critics...
I love it!

After some fights and some stairs, you meet the guardian of the ring, some unfortunate poor soul that have no idea that if you arrive alone means that you are in god mode. the fight is pretty funny, some fire and lots of running, some fears and silence and some... flying undeads around the place that dies only running... creepy...
yada, yada, yada... let's go to the fight, would ya?

See? I told you... wait... no.. I forgot to told you
not to do it... sorry, my bad...
This chain was easy and fast, with a swift justified travel and not too muchof riding, but the only reason why  did it fast wa just because, walking from the post to the tower, no one attacked me due my level... if I were the usual normal level... that could have meant at least more than one hour just going to the tower and back again.

The next post is Forochel, where the second piece of the ring is located... the place that I found extremely annoying.. hehe I just found out that today is a complaining day in my post excepts on the RP post :) Sorry about that, it will end soon, I promise :)

Well, I gotta go, in few hours I'll leave to my home so I'll see you later! good luck and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario