lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

Baruk Khazâd!!!

Oh yes, another quest like the intro of Moria in where this minstrel named Varsalla had the control to be a overpowered dwarf of Balin´s company. To be honest, I thought that I was only to see one quest like that, which was a bit dissapointing since I had a great time being a dwarf in the old ages were the city was stand still... Until I opened the place were the Balrog was sleeping and, well, you know, bad things happened. But it was not my fault, I did was I was told to do.

This time, it´s not from the time where the ancient city was confronting their finals days, but the time where Balin was already dead and few dwarves were still alive trying to escape from there. All started with the book of Mazarbul and the grim tale that was written inside.

This time I got the character of Ori, another general or leutenient from Balin´s expedition and my mission was simple: escape from the dark halls of Moria or died in a epic combat trying to. because one of the phrases of one of the Npc is something like: "Lets kill many orcs before died" not what i wanted to hear but well... what else I can ask for?

I present you... Ori!

HA! I´m a real dwarf! *Dwarven voice mp3*

This Dwarf is a champion,and mostly of my attacks were AoE so you can imagine my strategy: Gather all of them in a same point and Storm blade them all!! I liked this quest a lot, was simply epic for my taste, lots of AoE, lots of damage, lots of Orcs dead, lots of lots of awesomess epicness.

Baruk Khazâd!!

Khazâd ai-mênu!!!
Obviusly, I need to say that there´sa spell in the action bars that makes you almost inmortal, gives you plnty of reg of Morale per second and power as well, between some other things I think, and you have like 16k of health. quite fair to confront all those orcs and goblins and evil things in the small instance.

gather around! a bit closer! wow.. i love the AoE damage, honestly.

"Look!" Ori said "The exit, we only have to go through those orcs"

"uh-oh"
Yes, they dont only show you the Balrog, or Durin´s bane, but also two Elite trolls... Honestly, the Balrog was quite enough for this, either way, I was gonna run back fast.

"Move aside yer´ arse, old dwarf!"

What I like about thisis the fact that you, as Ori, are the one who wrotes the book of Mazarbul in Balin´s tomb. Not only a Dwarven champion, generalof balin´s expedition.. but also a fast writter as well. One thing that I dont like it too much was that we were only like 4 dwarves in the tomb, I was expecting a bit more, like 10 at least... to compensate the skeletons that are actually in the tomb.

"I owned lots of them and... cross the bridge... kicked some orcs...
balrog and cave trolls... drums..."
Amazing how this dwarf could write all the book with the feather and the AXE in the same hand... this dude was epic. nowonder how I almost killed Mazog in the fight all by myself.

"Take that in yer´ chest, filthy orc!"
But obviusly, that guy was full of traps, I hate when the bad guys go green bar in their health bar and you can kill them, and then they ask for reinforcements... And this one, was a bit exagerated about that.

"oh, really? REALLY?"
Amazing, extremely amazing this type of quest, I love them, they allow you to feel a bit more love for Moria when you have almost no love for it. Lately I have been in a relationship based in hate and love for this place, I miss the sun and the sky but every certain tie, Moria offers me a quest that is just to awesome to not follow... and well, book quests are always awesome, only with the fact that the Npcs tells you, with their voice, part of the history, makes it awesome.

Well, until later my friends, I gotta go for a bit, need to rest! have a great time and a awesome hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario