jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

A Relic in Lumul-Nar

Still with the instances of the Book of Moria, this time I´m going to review two of my favourite instance-like quests of the game so far. Starting with Lumul-Nar, a ancient cave with some levels maded of wood and some crystal waiting to meet the light of the sun once more. Seems that the Evil Sorcerer, allied with Mazog, had given to the Marrovals some dark relic to protect and serve as well and they, following their master wish, decided to hide it in the last place even possibly.

Loading screen of the instance... 
Do you remember Zelda games? with our hero Link runing inside any type of castle or dungeon in order to get who know what, could bea gem, or a key, or a special weapon or maybe just some info about Ganon or Zelda? Well, this instance made me think again in that game, a lot. the point of this instance is to open your way deep into the marroval´s lair (Which is also a dark cave) using the sunlight and the crystals to reflect it.

Where all begins... just dont jump all the way down.

Finally I see these things working... I thought that they were all broken
or something.
In this instance all you need its patiente and a bit of logic in order to place all the mirrors as they should be so the sunlight can travel all across the cave where the relic is located at. Some disgusting and a bit weird "Doors-wall" will be closed at your path, make sure that they meet the sun as well.

Ta daaaaaaaa!!!

This place is not only big, it´s huge and one step in false can cause you the death without any type of salvation. Just take your time since you can stay in here all the time that you want and look at the mirrors and their directions, not all the mirrors can move, other wont work, so be careful.

Let´s see.. left illuminates right... then it travel west, then north, then
down and then... wait.. what?

A nice... view from the heights...
This place is barely occupied by the Marrovals, honestly, if you kill more than 15 in all the instance, it´s maybe just too much and you got some respawn.the only trouble here are the mirrors and the sunlight that need to touch some fixed zones so tey can do its magic.

Oh well... Im suposed´to jump "inside" that...?

The main platform, after traveling a bit inside the caves.
The Relic its a important object in the plot, which I´m not going to spoil to you right now, maybe in few months or maybe tomorrow, but right now, I wont :) just make sure to destroy and then make sure that all the lights are aiming to the middle...

The relic... which is creepy...

Fixing lights...

Some of the habitants of the Instance, a Marroval who is quite angry at you.
Between this instance and Nala-dum, which is also the other instance like Zelda´s dungeon, I admit that I enjoyed more Nala-dum, the only reason why... it´s because its in the waterworks and I love that place, and the instance reminded me to Castlevania even more. But Lumul-Nar is not a bad place, in fact, offers a bit more of challenge than Nala-dum and it´s a bit longer. and the last boss... Well, gonna admit it, I killed and she killed me as well, I won for like 0.2 seconds... enought time to get the quest complete.

This is what happens when you let the light meet the... whatever that is..

Jump and confron the last enemy of this instance... No spoilers...
Because I haveno screen, the fight was quite fast and painful.

This place is one that I could repeat from time to time just for fun, sadly, it has almost no enemies and that´s just too bad, maybe a bit more of fighting would have been awesome at the end, or maybe at the beginningof the instance.. or in the middle. Honestly, this place has almost no fights on it.

Well, I´m falling asleep so I´m gonna go to sleep, I´m working on my posts one night before I upload them and right now I´m not so sureif its a good idea :s I need to read this article again to see all the creepy things that I was saying >.<

Have a good day my friends! and good luck with the best hunting ever!

((Ok, check it so far and looks decent, I had worst posts :D)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario