viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

The first interview.

Greetings my friends! How have you been?

Well, this is only a short post to express myself in one thing: Interviews with the kinships across the server and the game as well.

At the beginning I was quite excited about the idea that my friend gave to me that I started to send some tweets (Yeah.. tweets, I know that I have to work a bit better on that.. ._.) to many kinships that I was following on twitter and wanted to venture forth into my Facebook account for the same but suddenly, yesterday, something almost freezed me completely. I had already 2 kinships interested in the interview and, honestly, I really had no idea about how I could make one.

Yeah.. the horror. I mean, I´m not a reporter and I basically have zero knowledge in that area so making a interview for me, was not going to be easy at all. But the time passed by and eventually I had to gather all the Str that I could in order to make a decent interview at least, I was shaking, I didnt want to have any dumb question such as: "How many players do you have online between monday and frieday" or "What do you do on weekends". I do not know why, but I consider those type of quiestions useless. I wanted to go to the core, directly to the heart of the beast and offer a good, if not great, interview.

Well, The Arlequins were the first one in offer to this strange experiment. and today is going to be dedicated (mostly) about the interview and my opinions. :D

Have a good day my friends! and good hunting!

No screen this time :( sorry :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario