martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

Yes, for woodsman there´s one as well.

I´m not so sure if I posted anything about this instance before but I´m gonna go it again. just in case. Do you remembe those instances tha I use to gather mats for my crafting (Which right now I have so plenty that I´m trying to see what to do with them) and in the process i use to level up a lot my Legendary weapons? Well, I was certain that there was for scholars and for miners but I had a doubt in one for woodworkers until the last week, where I found one near the 21° halls, like if you were trying to run out from moria to Lothlórien.

This place is somehow amaizing, it´s like a something in the middle between the scholars one and the miners one, huge yet some of a bit of a laberynth... and one of them with a nasty, ugly surprise on it tat I´m still trying to figure it out what it was.

This isnatnces have the same system like theothers ons, grab three quests, you have a hour to complete them and deliver them, you get some dwarven coins and you can trade them for the key of the cache (if you are short on mats, remember that there´s a good way to find mats inside the chest that are also matched with the type of instance that they are at) or maybe runes of Heritage for your weapons of several quantity of XP.

They place is quite awesome in fact. Vast and creepy...

With dancing creatures on it....

few days ago I meet a ew type of enemy in here, orcs, with a Uruk leader at the end that was kinda easy if you compare with the bug lady queen, so be ready for surprises, you can fin anything in here without question, anything...

I know that there´s a lot of wood in here... but
the dwarve will need to put a lot of work on this place, it´s quite damaged.

Remember that I told you that "you could find any type of things in here"...
Not joking.... Not, joking.

That´s thing, whatever it is, it{s not killable yet try not to stand near to it for a long time since it has the power to drain your hope easily and I ´m not so sure how many points of dread it can give to you as long you are near... i only had the courage to reach to this moment.

And it was enough, I dont like the Great Eye to stare at me
while I play.

Some part of the ruins, it´s not a joke, its a bit of a laberynth sometimes.

The... creepy thing down there and two dwarven statues.

Not creepy thing and a better look to the statues, yes I know..
Why they are holding a pick in a Wood place? dotn know.. really
This place is far so easier to run that then lodes but a bit more longer than the scholars, ad in resources, yes, it has plenty so enjoy your time there if you are short of mats and runes for ypur items, but do it carefully, remember that both instances have different levels, one for lvl 57 and the other for lvl 60.

Have a great time my friends and good luck! see you later in game or in another post perhaps :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario