domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

This weekend in lotro...

I did few things in Lotro,which I´m going to say inhere since this is a Lotro Blog. I also did few many things outside the game... I´m not that crazy, I went to work... sadly.. and after that I played rol with two friends of mine, Vane and Celes (Playing Vampire, which is not actually my best game but the chronicle so far is going good, pretty good) And I also did something against lotro... I accepted 7 free days of WoW.

First of all, I´m going to explain the "why" of such vile action... I miss a lot my old guild and every day that pass is a bit harder to mantain contact with them, so I´m trying all the possible ways as they are also doing it. (So far, Wren made a Facebook account and Zwingli and Loda gave me their mails, yet, those ways are not always easy.. mell,maybe mail it is, but in that situation: I´m the trouble.. i never check my emails :D)

Anyway, this weekend, in Lotro, I did several things but only quests. I wanted to make a group to do some quests or instances but on saturday I was kinda busy in the office and then playing role that I didnt had the time and today I was kinda lazy (not a rare stuff in me) so I took my day to do some quests and go lost in moria.. you know, getting lost in there for me is like a daily quest. Waterworks was so easy... So open... Clear... Redhorn lodes is not a easy place, but is not like, for example, Zelen-Melek (or something like that).. How I hate that place >.<

This is a small list of the things that I did...

Collected fungus while I was fighting with toads and salamanders...

Gave some food to a lizard... And then I killed him.

Cleaned.. this... whatever this is...

Made some Heroic poses while i was killing orcs...

Also made some funny poses as well.


Ah, yes, after I left the waterworks, I decided to use the red outfit from Rohan... I went to quest into that fire place and the white one was not the best outfit there. Besides, i had this geek idea of getting the colour of my armor like if I were playing Zelda and I were link (in a female, dark hair mode, of course) and I decided to use the Red one as the fire-resistant hauberk :P

Gathered some rock fragments... yes, I put 10 of those in my pocket.

I psent like 10 minutes trying to figure it out were i have seen this before...

I did some heroic critical sounds with my flute... or I was just being annoying.
(I love hsi suffering face)

Yes, yes, I admit it.. I died in a place like this.. I had to see if  could swim here
adn for how long.

Went hipnotized by this place... gotta admit it, it´s not like the Waterworks, but looks awesome.

Withmy geeknes at the top of the limit... i started to /music and /Play  Zelda´s theme...
It was awesome T_T

I found this... and it was creepy.

Found out that this is the best elemental fight ever seen (For me) in the game :D

fixed this and killed a bunch of bugs.. now I´m the bug-crusher (or something)

And got fascinated by this...

View.... and eventually got lost as well...
I know that I love the Waterworks badly, but Redhorn lodes is not that bad, is not as open and blue and it´s filled with orcs and bugs and the hiddeous Grand stairs lies there... but is a great place. besides, I´m now lvl 55 :D thanks to this place. now, the fire place... it´s good i think, not the best, not even the fourht place in the bests places... but its good. and have those Fire elemental dudes that offers you a great battle. if you are there, you have to visit and fight them.

Well, also, besides all this epic stuff, I made some mistakes as well. For example, while I was fixing all my legendaries weapons, I found out that I didnt want a book that I was leveling, and it was already at lvl 27 or so, so I decided to deconstruct it... and I miss clcked the one and I destroyed mine. I´m not angry for that, since the book that I was using was not the best book in the game or anything at least worthy to mention, but after that I had to purchase some new books and now.. They are at lvl 13... But well, what itps don, it´s done.

Well, so far, I have to go, Vanne is waiting for me to see if we can ty a new way to play Role using skype... well, At least I have found the dices :) so, wish me luck and maybe I´ll be back in lotro a bit later! have a good night and a great hunting  my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario