lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

One annoying quest to drunk them all.

There´s a quest in Moria, and perhaps the is the longest quest chain in Moria due you have to visit several places to find out who is Nykr, then you have to visit some other places as well to celebrate his life and death with his friends, that I found a bit annoying. I think that I did it with Varsalla and I´m not so sure if I´m gonna do it again. Not after all the tankards that I got and all my blurry vision and, specially this, had to go to the foundation of stone at lvl 55.

Never again.

The quests in this game are, in fact, extremely different from another games online, most of them have the same sequence: Kill x number of any type of creature, or maybe collect x pieces of any type of material. But thisgame also have those quests like for example, activate traps, Play the past of the Dwarves in Moria and die with honor, discovery some of the chambers and of course get drunk to celebrate someone´s (that you dont know) life.

I started this quest because it sounded so easy, and, because I found this poor dwarf dead in the middle of the road with his locket in his hand, I really had to do something. But that´s with Varsalla only, she is the only light-heart character of mine, the rest 8if they reach anytime Moria) are NOT going to repeat this quest. I have no screen from the first 5 tankards that I got, and only with the first tankard I decided to go to fight... from the second and on, except perhaps inthe last 3 tankards, I went afk waiting for my character to get the drinking debuff off. I think that I´m having nightmare with the song that your character does when it´s drunk... and for some reason I have the idea that, while singing, the character says something like "no, no,no" as if it were wrong with the letter of the song and then spits... It´s haunting me.


This is the Tankard... And this is me.

The drunk debuff starts slowly and last for 5 mins... in this way
I can play nicely.. but after few seconds...

Yes... that blurry thing is a Warg Rider and there´s also a trap there that I had to activate.

It was funny, while I was playing, that I noticed that while I was awfully drunk the dwarves sent me to activate some traps to defend the Orc´s watch from the orc´s attacks... I was thinking: "Why they would need someone who is "drunk" to activate this traps anyway?..." Well, the answer is easy.. and it´s here.

Same place as the previous screen, see? a Warg Rider and the "trap"
Thousand of swords and axes spinning in circles...
No I know why the dwarves and the Elves are not as friendly as they seems sometimes. Well, after that, I decided to end that quest as soon as possibly, so I went directly to all the places were the Tankard was marked in my map and get my free drink. troubles were someone easy from that point.

"Yes dwarf, no worries, I *hic* will defend you against all those 10 *hic* goblins!"
"Hmm there are only 4 my friend"
"HA! *hic* that´s what THEY want YOU to think"

I even entered in those mini instances and decided to complete it... But I waited for my debuff to worn off.
The worst part of all was the Foundation of Stone... not only because the place is sinister and ugly, the trolls are elite and the orcs expldes in a green liquid and send you back several meters... Also because when you are there for first time, and you check at the map for the town... it´s a trap. a TRAP. I took me like 15 minutes to surrender and ask in the kinship the path. and I got lost several times and, also, happened this:

"So.. what´s up, friend of the abyss?"
I was running with several enemies behind hoping that the route that I was taking was the correct, I didnt noticed that several of those enemies were signature until I got the first hit of 400 (devastate) of damage and I realize that perhaps that was not the way. I mean: who can hope to find the town at the end of this road? Sadly, few seconds after I found out that I was correct: that was not the way and only a chams was waiting for me and down there, a Rare Elite called somethign like Minz or something was walking around. when I stop running from them, I said: "well, this is the end, once again to the circle of shame" but omething funny happened.. as you can see in the scree, the enemie sdecided to wait there for some minutes and then they dissappear without reason at all. The Valars had a bit of mercy with me.

Well, gotta go, I´m still with a bit of fever and my head hurts a lot.. see you later in game.. oh.. wait.. It´s monday... Server it´s down.. funny... dern. anyway, good luck my friends! and have a great hunting!

"I´m perhaps drunk but...  that´s odd... it´s a useless stair leading to a useless wall..."



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario