jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

A Relic in Nala-dum

Well, this is the instance that I loved most in all Book of Moria, for many too reasons to be honest, one of all is that is located in the Water-works, my favourite place in all Moria, second of all,reminds me to Castlevania the Clock tower zones, seconds, it has some riddles, easiers and somehow dumbs, but they can make you think if you are over confident, and the last battle is just... speechless.

Where should I begin... Well, obviously from the entrance but that´s not really what I meant, I want to describe the place yet I wnt be spoiling anything of the riddles or the battles inthe instance, as usual, this instances are meant to be runned without a guide or walktrought that could help you. If there´s any guide someone on Google.. I´m pretty sure that at least there must be one on the guide secions of Lotro Wiki, but trust me: I you want to enjoy the entire experience complete: Avoid them, no matter how many times you have failed in the instance. I wont deny that I died twice there, just because I wanted to have a shortcut and I missed the floor... in fact, I didnt "Missed" the floor... I just missed the floor that I wanted to reach.

Aaahhh the Waterwork structure... I love it.
To enjoy this zone perfectly, it would be nice to activate all the sounds effects and music of the game, if you are (like me) one of those who only uses some effects while playing. Eventually, at my second try after realize that it was getting just to annoting try to reach one platform, I deactivated the music and enjoyed the instance only with the ounds effects of drops and water and cracking wood.

*Add castlevania theme: Vampire killer*

Riddles, there are not "lots" of them but you will have enough.
The idea of this instance is going all the way down into a almost sunken strcuture that has been taked by the regular kind of creatures that roams in the Waterworks, with a possibly nasty surprise at the end that has no reason but.. yeah, why not?

Like in Lumul-Nar, fights in here are.. somehow low.

Giant flooded lizard: "Say whaaaaat?"

Rocky Lizard: "Whaaaaaaaat? no waaaay?"
Usually only the main pillar is full with riddles, easy riddles of course, the most important thing in here is: avoid heights. They wont forgive you not even if you fall in water.

*More Castlevania theme: Vampire Killer*

One of the reasons why I love this type of architecture
its just looks pretty forgotten and gloomy as well.

the instance is based in two small pillars and one main pillar... enjoy
walking on them :)

Another mysterious relic... also, really important in the plot.

The last fight is against another Ancient Evil that were sleeping in the bottom of the instance, I´m going to say this: Be ready to run and try to strife a lot. you will need that to survive.

Sorry for waking you up my friend, I need you dead to
collect my rewards... 

This is possibly a bug.. so no worries.

This could be the only spoiler that I´m going to say: At the end of the battle, abruptely, and when I mean abruptely means that you didnt had the chance to say "Ha! you are dead" when suddenly you could get this warning window saying that the instance is over and you will be kicked out in like 0 secs.. just ignore it.

Some players are leaving these type of quests for Isengard when it comes out, my advice is: dont do it, you will have a lot of experience to gain in Isengard and these instances are complete worthy of runing them several times. hopefully, in Isengard will get more of these places to explore and have fun, with riddles, that I wish they could be a bit more harder... Like the mirror one but even worst, well, I gotta go! good luck my friends! and have a nice hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario