martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

Varsalla of Lórien... in Lothlórien!

You have no idea how good was to see the sun from the other side of mine for once at all, I was not so sure if yell of happiness, kiss the ground, break in two my theorbo or perhaps just run and throw myself to the very first river ahead, which was in fact not to far away from me. I have been almost three months in Moria, taking in count that I had no internet for a long time in the process, and I was wondering if there was actually another side after those caverns.

Everytime I step into 21° hall, I saw all those high level doing duels and talking, honestly, they ade me wonder if there was something else ahead than Moria, I was beginning to think that Mirkwood and Lothlórien were a lie.. like the cake. I was quite worried. But after several quests I finally got, to myself only, my ticket out of those filthy caverns just to see the golden wood of Lothlórien once more.. well, "Once more" because Varsalla is from Lórien, but seems that no one remember her after all, I had to start with a low reputation status like a dwarf...

So, since I dont want to burn all the things that I have learned from Lórien, I´m going to make several posts today about this, the first of all is about some quests from the book, the book that let me get out of moria for once at all. Jus to start, i was sent to meet Haldir in his Talan (It´s like a tree-watcher-tower-like structure), if I dont recall badly, Haldir is the one from who the Warden are inspired... so...

"So.. you are a Warden, right?.. where´s your shield? your spear?
Why are you dressed so fancy in the middle of this mess?"

Elves of Lothlórien are not as friendly as the Elves from Ered Luin or any other Elf that you had meet before, there´s a rumor that if you trapass their lines without being at least a bit better than neutral, the sentinels will kill  you in the act just for going inside the lands of the White Lady without her knowledge. IF that it´s true, I was not looking forward to find it out, I died too many times inside Moria at orc´s hands to die now in hand of the elves of my own same blood line. After several quests for Haldir, the White Lady summons you to her garden and, as many of the players wants, to the Mirror of Galadriel as well.

The garden is quite well maded, I really like it a lot...

And got lost too as well...

HA! there you are! I was wandering in this well maded place

Galadriel, the White Lady.

And yes, she ask you to see what lies inside the mirror to learn
from you what has happened in Moria.
I´m not going to spoil, even if I´m sure that there´s nothing to spoil in here if you have, at least, watched the movies, but the cinematic is quite awesome and the way that the plot goes its pretty well maded as well, this quests is a must, not only because it´s a book quest, but also because it´s worthy to continue and learn things for the next adventures.

After the mirror insight, Galadriel sends you to...

Gwaihir! lord of the skies :3 pretty cool, right?
No, there´s no flying mount for you... it´s just a NPC´s

Lothlórien is a nice zone to level up a bit faster, in my opinion, getting rep with the Galadhrim it´s not even close to hard as with the Dwarves in Moria, and take in count that both factions in Moria are really easy to charm and fool to become their friends. Obviusly, those quests (In Lórien) are more like quests in Bree, easy going quests, run from side to another, deliver things, most of the quest can be repeated as well as many times as you want, some of them have a cooldown of 25 hrs, others only 2 hrs. Grinding rep in here is not hard, trust me.

An the best of all...
There are lakes, fresh air and trees... not like in those freaking Mines!
Well, gotta go my friends, good luck and see you later! have a nice and great hunting as well :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario