miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

A bloody night...

It was the one that I got in Diablo II last night. I was supposed to play with a friend but he had to work until late and, while he was stuck at his office, I didnt let the time go and I made a new Assassin to play alone.. also in Hardcore mode.

Do you remember my old Amazon named Khas? Well, she is not around anymore, I decided to uninstall the game for only one reason: It was in spanish. I know, I know, that's my born tongue but I just dont like it  in spanish, sadly, spanish has a lot of different accents and some of them are funny, others kinda cool, others boring and other not for games. and of course this change for every player, for example, for me the funny could be the accent from Peru, the kinda cool... Maybe from Argentina... the Boring: Mine (I really hate it... with all my soul.. possibly coz I have lots of year hearing at it and.. it become boring) and the "not for game" spot winner is: from Spain. It's not bad, it's just that I'm not used to hear it.

Few days ago, when my friend asked me to play with him a bit Diablo II I told him that I had it without the Expack and in spanish... He was kinda terrify and he told me that he was gonna fix that. He had two copies of the game with the expack, his copy and his girlfriend's copy (who never play the game, she preffers WoW) so I got that copy and I was back into business. It was obvious that I was going to be more in lotro than in diablo II... For logical reasons... But I can't deny it: Diablo II is a great game and I wanted to play it again.

So, yesterday was the promise day for Diablo and a new assassin was born (To play in solo mode). Assassins are fun, in fact, is the class that I like most, and yesterday I got plenty of great items to use at least  in the low levels, for some reason I got the gloves, chest, boots, helmet and amulet with yellow letters.. I forgot the name jerarchy of the item... dern.. anyway... both Katars are socket (1 with extra fire damage and the other with some extra attack rating +40) I had a great night in Diablo yesterday taking in mind that I only killed Blood raven.

Oh yes.. I know kung fu!

What i like about this class is the easy way to handle both types of damage: melee and range. I'm going to try to find my way out with traps, melee is not a good option for me especially when I'm used to play online games with better mobility and in which you can, in fact, jump. Trust me, in my fighting style, jumping is important.

The voice of the Assassin is quite sexy...
And she reminds me to Morrigan...
The Evil's den was quite easy, even with the 2 rare undeads that I had to kill inside, one with frost attacks an the other with lightning issues, honestly, those guy that each time that takes a hit have that spell that electrify the floor... are nasty, I dont like to fight them... its like a fight against a range enemy with frost spells... They dont make your time easier.

I do love the traps...
Step one: drop it on the floor when the enemy is close.

Step two: Wait for the enemies to go closer.

Step three: Wait and loot, repeat step 1 and 2 if is necessary.
I have been checking some builds on internet but some of them are a bit to complicated for my taste... I just want to kill diablo the most relaxed way possible... Let's see if I can go further with this lady a bit more... remember: she is hardcore mode and I dont remember this game at all :P

Blood Raven: so far my worst fight...
Well, gotta go, lunch time and then back to work, have a good day and I'll see you in some hours with another Region review, I think that this time I'll be picking between Misty Mountains or Angmar... Good luck and have a great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario