lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

Redhorn Lodes quests

Hi everyone, how are you today?

This post is not going to be the best post ever in the history on this blog, I was supposed to wake up earlier and play a bit to gather some info for today but... I didnt. I mean, I heard the cellphone alarm yelling like a crazy submarine´s alert and I woke up.. but then I saw the bed again and I decided to "look at the ceiling" and when I woke up again... well, it was already 8:02 am.

Good thing is, since the post of yesterday was extremely long, I decided to save some screens for today as well, about some quests that I did and one quests that I wanted to complete but sadly I couldnt, I almost died with the first enemy and I decided to run for my life, train and wait for the time of revenge. It´s gonna take a bit since the time for revenge is not going to be any time soon, I need at least one level and I have the bar at 15% - 20% or so. I´m not angry about m slow leveling, this weeked I finally ended the 53 and completed the 54 as well, so I thik that I did pretty good taking in mind that I didnt played a lot on saturday.

Well, the quests. Did you knw that dwarves, as you go deeper and deeper into Moria, they become more... sinister about their quests? like for example, there´s a dwarf who have a fanstastic (and grim) that would make the orcs to feel fear and dread. I was thinking in making perhaps a plan to invade the main place of the orcses and stuff like that but then he told me to find some bones, armor and a banner. The creepy part is tha this quests reminded me to some World of warcraft quests in Lich king that you were supposed to assamble (here I am, butchering again the english) some dummies and put a bomb on them so some dragons could explode in the air... let me see if I have some screens, I think that I have screen of this...

Well, I got one from when I was leveling my rogue... Iwas checking if this armored dummies had eyes and guess what? Yes they had...

Ack! it´s looking at me! this pile of bones it´s looking at me!

Anyway, so far, in lotro I decided to at least search for those components in the Redhorn lodes so my journey begun and I had to kill some guys first. Orcs in this lace are the most common killable folks, along as well with the huge, nasty and smelly insects from the first hall in Moria.

Well, this is the guy that I need.. but in bones. Not really the one that I "need"
but this was one of my victims in the road.

funny stuff is... that this bone and...

this skulls...

Both have the size of 3 orcses boness, for example, look at the leg bone (First screen). The Leg bone is of the size of Varsalla´s half body... and the skull is three times her head. Orcses inthis place are not that big, I know that because I completed the first part of the deed and I have seen many f them. and another funny stuff is that I didnt found a "Random leg bone" but a "White hand leg bone" or a "White hand skull"... now I wonder. If they are not of the same size than a regular white hand creature, and I didnt saw the flesh or the armor on it.. how do I know that they both are really from the White hand?

I know that because I´m a Minstrel and Minstrels are never wrong... and if the dwarf had told me to go down again to find more would have declined the quest for sure... true is.

After that I went down to kill some insects in some house or deposit and it was funny, I almos died in there for doing some tank pulls but the ability "Still as dead" is awesome and saved my life. Then I almost died just for a simple mistake. I pulled three of them (two warrior insects and one small labourer) but thanks to the Valars my AoE´s were quite good and I manage to kill the all bit a bit of running... the trick is: kil the warrior first, they have range attack and they are extreamly fast sometimes and let the Labourer get some AoE´s... he is slow and eventually he is gonna get his armor broked and become more slower but more deadly (acid damager to his attackers... means: you) but you can go runnign around shooting or singing... singing /sigh

Inside the house... I felt like in alien middle earth version.

How curious... these insects used those places as bed
for their newborn things...

And I got aggro for some reason... looking at the hives and stuff...
and a horrible hit of 117 O.o I didnt saw that in game.
Well, I killed the guys that I need it and also manage myself oto kill the queen of this place just in case that she could drop a item quest, but sadly she had none and had some nasty attacks. and obviously, when I talked to the Dwarf, he asked me to go down there again and kill her... /sigh

now about the quets that I didnt completed... it´s a instance quest near the bug zone I think, that gaves you as reward some tokens that you can change for runes of learning for the Leg. Items or even some elvish rep item. Sadly the mobs in here, or at least the firs bug that I saw and tried to kill, was extremely powerfull for me, lvl 58 when I was just reaching lvl 55 with my Leg. Items from the beginning after yesterday... dumb me. *Mental note: read the weapon or book before do some deconstruct stuff* and I had to leave the place.. fast.
But I´m going to come back.. you´ll see, those rep items would be mine!
Agh.. well, I have to go my friends, have a good day and see you later! I´m going to work, have a good luck and a great hunting! take care :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario