lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

The Rangers of Laurelin

Well, to start I had to admit that I was a bit nervous again, but this time for the fact that I was quite nervous while I changed from my old server Androhal to Sentinels in WoW. was the big step between two different worlds: The Bloddthirsty PvP Server Style and the Classic and Lore Roleplaying Server Style.

You might think that this is not important, but I´mgoing to give you the only reason why it is so important. While in PvP server you usually find ppl ready to bother around, ppl who actually thinks that the Frostmourne in WoW was, actually, a Dragon... (No, I´m not lying) or ppl who only think about how many ranks do they have in the PvP score at the end of the day or how many Raids do they have complete. In the Roleplaying servers you find the same.. With a small difference about the Lore. Roleplaying server characters usually, but not all since I´m know that some players dotn have all the truth in their hand, knows the storyline of the books and had read many Tolkien´s books as well.

When I put a step on Laurelin server I was quite disturbed, looking everywhere like a predator looking for Roleplaying and I saw that few of the players had their name tag in white, which mean Roleplaying. I would love, for one moment, to had the same valour to change my server like I did in WoW but the friends from the Silver Flame are nice and they are extremely friendly, which attachs me in the server strongly. And the Fact that I´m not looking forward to start another new character and go trough Moria once more. I had enough with the idea that I had to return to the Foundations of Stone after running free into Lothlórien.

Anyway, I was looking forward to meet Vingilotz and Garthalion that I decided to go faster as I did with the past interview, but this time I took a deadly hunter. Gonna admit it, this is a character that I would love ot play again eventually. Hunters are quite funny, and this time I would love to make it different, which means that possibly Khas is going to be reseted as elf Hunter, but not now.

The interview started on Celondim, where I meet with both, leader Vingilotz and officer Garthalion to speak and exchange ideas of how a guild should be runned, looked forward and mnay other things. They both have a different way to answer they things, while Vingilotz, as a good leader, tried to be more tactic (Even applying some Roleplaying in his answers) was more direct with his answers; letting Garthalion explore a bit more further in the phisolophic side, giving a bit of constract and complementing Vingilotz answer to make from those both a nice and warm thing to hear about the kin.

In this first post I´m going to focus in the Role playing part with a bit of the Rise of isengard arrival soon as well, while in the next post I´ll be looking more to the Player vs Player and Raids contents with their alliances.

In the Roleplaying part, in what they are more fosuced at the hour of having fun, they told me that The Rangers were up to many types of events, sadly, some of those events has changed since they are not more part of Codemasters accounts, whrn they got traslated with everything to Turbine accounts. So far I understanded they had a great time under Codemaster accounts since the GM were also to help with the Roleplaying events if they were necessary.

Playing some music at the Kinship house.
Role playing is a great way to enjoy the game, for only one reason mostly: The game neve seems to end, at least so easily. As long someone wants to tell a story there will be always players willing to help in making it and having a great fun. Going back into their name, when I asked how old they were Vingilozt added as answer that they had 3 years now as a solid kinship well knowed in the server with across 65 different players and over 220 characters. they have some rules about letting someone go inside the guild and they have the policy about if you go missing, then you are out of the Kin. they assure that this methods will allows new players always to have a chance inside the Kin but also, that it´s not severe and fequently. whcih I totally was with him, a kin clean up it´s always necessary if the players dont even shows up in the forum.

Some Random meeting, part of another RP event.
As a good kinship, their goals focused on Isengard it´s not to burn it so fast. Enjoy the game it´s, for what I understand, their frist quaility and if they are able to make it via Roleplaying, then it would be just more than better.

Any time is a good time to hear the minstrel of TInnudir
and it´s flute.
Rise of isengard is probably on of the most important goals right now, beating the best guild in broking the instances, doing the raids and then share your knowledge with them, being the first one in kiling the last enemy, all of that is priceless, but they, as many other thousand of players of the game are not focused on this, reason why they decided to go to a RP server at first place.

A part of another RP event... Nice guys!
As for the different tiers of account, Free-to-play, Premium account or VIP acocunt, all of them are invited and adviced as well, even helped, so if you have a free-account or maybe a VIP account and you can´t be sure that you can fill this place, give them a try, they are in fact really seriously about fun and they love it. in the politic of the name, for example "Lordzchaoz" or "Ikickedmycat" as character name, they dont care as long as the GM dont care as well. Roplaying is a bit hard to manipulate sometimes, and names, it´s the key for that.

Which i like most of a RP event is the fact that the fun is almost never done...

Or never done at all.
Yet, you might think about the other aspects of the game, such as killing enemies of big presence, Raids, instances, skirmishes and alliances with another Kinships of the game, well, worry not my friends because they have one thing in mind: Offer everything that the game can offer and do it pretty well too.

In the next interview they will talk about their Raids system and their alliances a bit, so stay tuned with us and in short minutes I{ll be posting the last part of this great interview with The Rangers of lotro in Laurelin Server, EU.

Have a good night and a great hunting my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario