viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Looking for a place...

That title would be great as a option in the game, I could not imagine how it can work, but would be nice for us (First Minnies and first-time-in-Moria players as well) who spent a lot of time traveling looking for a great place to level up. Do you remember that I was looking for one in my post? well, that freaking town lost in the middle of the redhorn Lodes was not exactly what I was lookin for after all, I mean, the quests were lvl 55, which I can afford to try and I can polish my strats a bi while I run in one or every mistake but the mobs there were turning 56 and some (few of them) 57 and that´s too way out of my range right now.

Sadly, my exploring route to that little dwarven town in the Redhorn Lodes was not, as I say, what I expected. I done few quests there but things were just getting out of control and, since I decided not to die doing dumb things like fighting something that I know that I wont be able to defeated, I decided to move on to the mysterious Water-works. And that made me happy.

Hmmm the fire place...  guess that I could.. no... never mind.

I stepped in the town at the end of the Redhorn Lodes, near the place that is all fire and lava and smoke and cool-evil stuff that could probably wont let me go in and searched for the quests there. Those Dwarves were in a serious trouble, lots of quests in sucha small campment but sadly, all of them were just lvl 57 which makes me think about that zone a lot (the fire one). Thanks to my last trip to the Waterworks I marked my horse path and I could just use a rented horse... er.. goat... to reach the other side and thanks to Turbine that enemies in here wont attack you if you are riding with a Npc goat, I mus have walked in several groups with my fearless (Rented) goat.

Ahh.. the waterworks... reminds me of Castlevania.
The first time I put a foot in this lace, I fall in love. Honestly is a great place to be at and leveling at, and few of the Kin thinks the same, like Norvett. Antare hates this place and Mily just dont find it interesting. I dunno why, it´s like a dungeon, but in the water... inside a cave... the only bad thing about the water works are some of the enemies that offers you. They are somehow unexpected. Like for exaple the huge toads.

Huge toads... with claws... desire your flesh to eat.
or use it as a bed or something... I dunno.
But, like any other place in moria, Waterworks is not the exception: Everything is a freaking laberynth and the stairs are to weirdly (If I can say that) constructed. You have to walk to the cliff to see if that´s actually a stair or just a cliff. several time I broke my leg coz I wasnt really looking while I walked. Eventually you will find the pattern on each stair and then you are going to me more safe than usual but I can help you with that. it´s a secret that only Dwarves knows... and Minstrels... :3

see? if you dont play like Diablo style, this stair looks like a cliff.
About the quests that I had to do in there, well, they were easy, yet easy is not the word that I was looking for. I mean, you can´t say that the quest was easy just because the other quests in the other zone were horrible hard, these ones had their challenge and thanks to the Valars it didnt cost me too much, I just needed to fix my strat and remember that I´m not a full plate armor, also, that my shield is less effective than a cosmetic item in what defense we are talking.

I saw few ugly things here, some awesome things there, spiders, salamaders, angry lizard and worms. ah, and this:

Which is.. that.. whatever it is...

I found this place lookin forward to kill some creatures near the Great Wheel.

And, happily I found creatures inside the Great wheel!

And i killed several of them, and none was counting for my quest....
Yes, in that part, you have to do literally what they say. when they say "near" the Great wheel so you can make it useable again... they dont mean "inside", they really mean "near". so after that quest, you have to go inside the place... clearly they dont care how much do you have to walk from the rotting cellar to the great wheel just to deliver some quests.

Ah, there´s also turtles in the zone.. hostile turtles...

And even if this place is not really mean for a lvl 53 (Yes, I haven´t level up yet... I moved like 27% of the bar and was like a epic task... Dern...) you can do them easily if you are clear that you are going to need a plan. running forward to a group of enemies is not going to be the best plan... pull them, kill, loot, eat, search, wait, pull and so on... stuff like that...

Yet, even with that (Which is not a real problem) you can enjoy of one of the best places ever in my opinion. my last screen of the morning, I got few more for later :P

Yes, I was poisoned or with a disease... not so sure who did it
but I blame the flood lizards!
Well, I gotta go to work, have a nice day and see you later! good hunting friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario