miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Lothlórien, just magnificent.

This post is going to be really short, it´s mostly about some screens that I took while I was doing some errands in Lothlórien and completing some deeds that were... Maybe too easy, or maybe I was just too fanatic going after one and all. Lothlórien is, after Moria, like a small break from closed spaces, doors and creepy sounds of watr and who know what else. open and wild, Lothlórien is, in fact, not a place to take it so easily since all the mobs are around 60 or 61 and they have a fast respawn cycle as well.

Also, reputation in here has a bigger interest. I heard that if you dont have the reputation necessary, Lórien´s sentinels will take you down as you try to enter into the Golden forest. Once more, this is just a rumor, maybe it´s true or maybe its not, but I decided t not to take the risk and gather my reputation to go inside as friend or at least as know.

Here, some screen that I hope you like them:

Me, doing some errands... 

The Golden Wood have the same aura of "magic" or "light effect by computer", both ways works,
in the ambient light....

And sometimes, the same factor  can make you go blind for a while...
And no, it´s not a nuclear bomb effect...

Gah! Wolverines! No! stay away from me!
A small note here, between screens, I say this because I´m one of those players to turn off the music and let only the sound effects on.. but please, if you are like me: trust me, put the music on, it´s simple awesome at least for the first hour... after that, feel free to turn it off, I did the same :)

Wilderness... I missed you! *hugs a tree*

Part of the woods at night, trust me, its quite big.

A /meditating quest... yes, in here there are a lot of /Emoted quests
to complete.

Chasing orcs :3 well... in fact, more like: "I went lost while I was chasing orcs"...
but it´s quite the same... I was chasing orcs, the rest are just simple details.

The Bridge to Caras Galadhon...

Caras Galadhon at day, from the bridge.

And Caras Galadhin, at night, quite awesome.

Lórien es just what i need it after that time inside the mines of Moria, so far it´s too hard to say that it´s my favourite zone in the game because I have less tha a day in here and so far the quests are quite simple. Eregion it´s still inthe head of the list with Evendim. but the fact that Lórien is well designed, I need to admit that at least it´s inside my top 5 zones. even if many quests from here sends me back to Moria...

Well, gotta go to work! good luck my adventurer friends and have a great time, good luck and awesome hunting as well! I´ll see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario