lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

And the promised day arrived...

All started earlier on a sunny Saturay when I woke up without any reason at all at some weird hour. Even if I was trying to get some good deserve sleep from the last week that  had, half of the week a bit sick while the other with a lot of work to complete at the office, my tries were in vain... I couldnt go to sleep again.

So Lotro was my only option after a fast breakfast and some zapping on TV, which demostrated why I never watch it, there's usually nothing to see in all those channels, and some playing with my cat, more like avoiding him to be sleeping at my legs while I was on the computer rather than"playing", at the end, he decided to make his last stand aside the screen, looking at me with that "I know what are you doing" face...

75% to reach lvl 65, the last level (For now) of the game in which I was going to start raiding and doing instances, getting rep and some funny stuff yet, for sure, I was gonna missing my level duties which is the best part of the game. I had a D&D chronicle planned for the same at the middle of the day so I had few hours to reach at least a extra 50% of experience, some extra gold and perhaps more leaves and branches in Lórien and Mirkwood.

Destiny was somehow a bit hateful with me...
This place.. Scuttledells... hell.. it's the same.
I spent at least all the morning in Scuttledells, a spider zone at north that is not just a spider zone with webs and poison and some hidden spiders... but also have dogs, crebains, undeads, signatures and rare elite mobs that almost killed me, a place were  meet my death at least 3 times in less than 3 hours, a place that was a unbelievable earth laberynth in the middle of the woods, where not only you had to pick a way on the ground level, but also in the top of the mountains theres... 

But at the end, after all that suffering that I would love to avoid,  got my reward...

It's awesome not only the tree... but also I got a legendary weapon reforge
at the same time, so I got the tree AND the dual swords...
Yes, after a long way from Ered Luin, I reached the max level before Isengard, fighting not only against orcs and ancient evils, but surviving Moria and Angmar, dueling against the forces of evil AND my ISP company as well... I reached the glorious max level.

They say that with this levels, the priority are others, and yes, they are right. Raiding duties and instances, dailies and more deeds its the only thing that it's left at the end of the game when you reach this point, waiting with anxious a next update and working hard in getting everyday a better soldier... Or Minstrel. But I was maxxed, so I decided to end some quests... and I had a horrible time.

Mazog... Who is already a dumb character its still among us...

And you have to chase him inside this spider zone...

Just to find that he and one member of the Hidden Guard got wounded...

By this...
That Chain was not long, but the quest instance was, so I decided, checking after that horrible quest that I was not ready yet for the end level duties, at least all the book quests should be completed, all the skirmishes unlocked and my second age mace for dps should be maxxed as well. Reaching the top level was just a fair advice that I had a lot of work to do.

With a bit of nostalgic I decided to watch once more Mirkwood and say farewell, my heart and quests will always be here, but some unchecked duties on the other side of Moria, in Angmar and Misty Mountains were waiting for me. The Epic book of Shadows of Angmar need it to be complete soon.


"Farewell tormented lands, I shall return and fight for you again"
I did a small instance called library or something like that and it was a bit painful but not because we were a horrible group, was horrible for one pull that didnt resulted as we planned yet, we fought and survived. And the rewards were something that I was not expecting, but they were taken without any doubt.

The best part of reaching the top level is the fact that I have this feeling that not everything is lost as I used to had on WoW, where just when I reached the last level I only had Raids and Randoms routine, no quests to complete that could give me a nice story, no rep to gather, no zones to explore... In here, I still have half Mirkwood, also, I got Enedwaith and Misty Mountains, and even if Misty Mountains is not a high level zone, it has a history to told and I have the need to hear it. Also, I got traits to unlock to become a better Minstrel and the Legendary weapons to work with, gather the bests relics, getting new tiers of legacies, Skirmishes and the best of all: Lots of content to end.

I was afraid of the end game, since end game it's not only "defeating the last enemy of the season", End game for me is getting no more fun and yes, even with Raids and Instances, that moment could reach us all. Lotro, by its own, offer us a different way to see it, since the max level is not even close (Unless you purchase everything on the Lotro Store, Traits, spells, legacies... Everything, instead of fighting for it.) to the end game.

I'm not ready for Isengard, in fact, I'm happy to have almost a month for Isengard to complete my tasks and my personal goals in the game, so I'll be around much more time, in special with the review of the Epic book of Angmar which has been, so far, the only disappointing thing that I have done. and that's too much to say, remember, I'm lvl 65 and I travelled half of the map and meet several character with amazing stories.

Well, I'm gonna go home, have a nice hunting my friends and good luck! I'll see you in game soon for sure! :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario