miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

Diablo 3

Hell... that's what I'm hoping to see in Diablo 3... and not "hell" as the pit with lava and dancing creatures with pointy tails and horrible speeches... Hell as: Mass destruction and overpowered AoE spells inthe middle of several enemies while they burn or explodes, or burn and then explodes as you run for your life in a doomed world.

That type of hell.

A serious one.

Lovely.. right?

Anyway, I haven't search a lot of this game for one reason: It not closer to get released... its for this years, ok, I understand, but not for tomorrow nor the next month. And If I search a lot I know that I'm going to die only knowing stuff that I cant still play. So for my own sake, I decided to search from time to time. At least I know the classes, saw some videos, I picked already one, saw the rune system, I still can't believe the awesome of that system so I havent picked anything from there, not even studied a bit, and I heard something about using real currency to sell and buy in-game items which could be just a rumor. Not sure. Dont care too much, to be honest.

Also, I took a small peek into the story and I decided to make a stop... my heart was beating fast enough when I heard that *SPOILER ALERT* we were going to start on Tristan... and explore the Cathedral as well. Yes, the Cathedral from Diablo I, and seems that some bad boys are back. Like Leoric for example... *END OF THE SPOILER*

Right now I'm going to speak only about the class that I like most which is what I want to get when I start the game. As you know, the other two previous games didnt allow you to tailor make your character. Basically, in this game, you can pick at least the sex, so you can have a Female Barbarian or a male Sorcerer. that's just a example. Sorcerer is a class that has survived from the first game, they "mage" class was not exactly a "Sorcerer" but was a spellcaster... From the Second game seems that only Barbarians survived all the struggle, while the Paladin (Or Warrior in Diablo 1), Necromancer, Assasin, Amazon (Or Rogue in Diablo 1), the unusual Druid decided to stay away from this conflict.

Diablo 3 offers some new classes, like for example the witch doctors, that are something like a Necromancer but... witch doctors I guess, more vodoo and Tia Dalma stuff rather than golems. ALso you have the monk, a centered warrior like the paladin but more epic, no armor, no sword, nor axe... just a staff to attack the evil forces of the abyss. Besides those one you have the well know Sorcerer and the already know Barbarian... and the Demon Hunter.


Yeah.. that's right.. this is my chosen class.

Why a Demon hunter? Looks good, its a hunter, its a DEMON hunter, have dual crossbows, cools spells and drops bombs. And her armor, that it may be made it from leather and scraps of metal, looks awesome like a full plate armor.

for example...

*pew, pew, pew* diez evilz diez!!
The spells for each class looks awesome yet, the one that really touched my heart were those from this class. The idea of dual crossbows is simple awesome, and the fact that I can shoot and drop bombs... is even sexier for my type of play... if you dont know, my type of play is quite a disaster and AoE and destructiooooooon! everywhere.

About the graphics, I can say that I dont like them.. but I'll be lying. I love them, its like playing inside a ilustration or a paint-style ambient, awesome  in the creepy part and full of effects. the places are so far excellents and I saw a video where you can actually destroy part of the enviroment in some moments. quite uselful.


/Dance
Well, I guess that this is the end of this post for now, I really have a lot of hopes for this game and I will, eventually, post more ofwhat I have seen in the pages, youtube and stuff. Like for example the Runic system and the PvP arena (Which is great!)

Before I'll go, I'll leave you two good pics from Diablo III, Diablo and logo and the other is Tristan :3 Enjoy!

Diablo III I think that this one is pretty big

I got this one as Highres... so feel free to pick it if you need it :3
Have a great time and a awesome hunting, I'm going to drive to my hme cery soon to check if I got the Rise of Isengard stuff already :D Nod, I got all the Legendary pre-sale today Wooot! finally! (Yeah, yeah, I was waiting to have internet at home to buy it... it could have been horrible if I bought it and then I will had no internet... ugh)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario