jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Fully recovered.

Well, after 5 days of sickness, almost staying most of the hours of the day in bed and having a bad time, angry and trying to find a positive thing about all of that... I'm back, I'm finally back and fully recovered. Well, that's not exactly true but I'm almost fully recovered.

As you know, I spent some time in Lotro at the beginning but then I could not stay much longer in front of the screen so I decided to not been in the game for my own sake and almost got dried up in the boringness of everything around me in my room. Several D&D core books and supplements that I have read many times, and trust I wanted to give them a second look to make a D&D style sessions with some friends but that was not the moment. Some novels, mostly of vampires, some of Magic, others about Alchemy and lots of H.P. Lovecraft, art books and illustration books as well... all those book in those moments were meaning nothing to me. I had no the patience to read, I just wanted to see and hear. And there's is were True Blood comes in.

I was one of those who has been avoiding True Blood for one simply reason: I love vampires, and I loved them more when they were those cruelty creatures of the night who were thirsty by human blood and few other qualities represented on the old novels that made them great, awesome characters. Castlevania is one of my most beloved games in the history ever... except perhaps legacy, that I did not like it... And the Twilight appeared...

I wont say anything against Twilight... Twilight clearly talks by itself and the movies just made the impossible, to look it worst. I just dont like Twilight. most of all.. I hate it.

Anyway, True Blood... oh yes, I was avoiding that just in case that I could find another "anything" out there that were capable to kill the crippled myth. Few friends of mine, Juls (From the band Intemperia), Celes and Vane were asking me to see it from some time now, I my answer was always the same: yeah! sure, I will sounds greeeeat!... Honestly, I was "not lying at all" but each time I heard Tara in the first chapter I become angry or sleepy and I never passed from the middle of the episode without staying awake. 3 times.

So, I decided to give it a look again, the worst that could happen was me fallen asleep for fourth time and that was not bad at all, if that happened I just had found my sleep elixir :D Sadly, my pain worked along with Tara and I watched the first episode, then the second and without any noticed I was already in the first again.. of the second season.

And I want to give my thoughts about the tv show...

After seeing some episodes, I could not be more satisfied for the only reason that I was not totally disappointed at all, everything was going perfect, actors were great, even Tara meet Maryann and her voice got a bit lower and I could stand her perfectly. The history of the plot, or the few that I have seen of it, is good, a bit weird but really good and the best of all: there are no "teams" among their fans. like in... that evil stuff called Twilight... (Sorry, I just don't like it, don't feel offended by any mean, it's just my opinion) lately has been a bit difficult to stand the same Sookie but I guess that its part of her character or I dont know.

If you haven't seeing the show and if you have time to see it, don't doubt it, at least you are going to spend a great time for a bit. HBO is always making good stuff, such as Game of Thrones, which I haven't watch it completed coz I'm still waiting for someone to watch it with... but anyway, I'll have plenty of time to wait and with luck, true blood from episode 7, season 2 and on is going to be enough... I think that they go for the fourth, at the middle or least ep. 4.

Guess that I could spend my last time before going to bed to watch one episode, it's totally worthy of. I recommend it 100%.

Talking about Lotro, well, I haven't done too much, thanks to the Valars I reached lvl 57 but i haven't played that much as I could have done, but I went into a fellowship quest that I would love to talk in other day (Since I left my screen at home, I was quite absent minded) and it's quite long... I think that the entire quest could be a day of three posts... I even have the name for the chain post and has something to do with D&D, that perhaps, if many of you has played the game could feel more joined to the instance.

So far, I have to catch up the work in the office, but weirdly there's almost not too much to do... *sighs*

Have a great time and good luck! nice hunting my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario