jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

Got lucky the first day

This post is, somehow, the second part of a Bloody night post. In that post I was talking about my recently adventure in Diablo with my new Assassin, and how lucky I went with some items. Well, yesterday I decided (After looking that another yellow named shield dropped on the floor when I killed few fallen ones) to take them a screen.

It's been a long time since I dont play this game, so right now any non common item looks awesome for me.. well.. dont "look" since this game dont have that type of graphics... but at least what I read in them is pretty awesome.

Talking about my gear, I had decided to go hybrid with Traps (Mostly) and the one located one tier above.. Dark Arts or something... so I'm going dual claws and no shield, hoping that my block bonus provided from my claws is going to be enough for now. At level 12.o. or course.

My Main Katar... with some fire attack.

My off hand Katar, with some Attack Rating :)

the rest og the gear, except the rings and the belt, are yellow.. which makes me happy but at the same time a bit unhappy, no reason for sure, but if I have to say one it could be more like: it's gonna take a bit to replace them and they are not that awesome after all.

Some nice boots, what I like most is the Fire resist and the +1 dex.
Since the enchanced defense is good, but not that important and the heal stamina...
Well, it must work for something.

Well, this gloves are nice, Attack rating, +1 Dex, 5% Lightning resist, repairs alone
and some enhanced defense (Which is "meh").

This armor, returns some damage, +4 life, enhanced defense ( nice quantity) and some poison resist as well.

also, the enhanced defense in this noob helm is good for my level, + the fire
resist which is 10% and the always wanted +1 in Light radius

a simple amulet, more max damage, some Str and poison resist...
always handy.
That was my loot in the first night, but yesterday was different, maybe because I spent no more than 30 minutes in Diablo II (I realy wanted to play some Lotro before go to bed) but I got a nice buckler that put me on doubts... should I use shields as well? I dont know.. I need to think that seriously.

some cold resist, +4 to life and repais alone... not bad... not bad...  Frost enemies
are my nemesis right now.
I wanted to go further in the game, like for example to save Cain from Tristam, but honestly I barely reached the zone with the haunted tree, at least I marked the portal :P

Well, gotta go, work to do and lots of it. Have a great day and a good hunting! I'll see you later :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario