lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

A typical weekend in Lotro

Yes, a typical weekend in lotro, almost nothing new but full of experiences. Aside hating the quest with the tankards involved and running around all Moria.. you know, the forgotten, full of goblins and orcs and other creatures, and traps, to drink from a tankard, I got at least a great experience in the game in some many different ways.

First of all, I meet a friend (who also speak spanish) and we had the chance to talk a bit longer about several things, like games and points of view between WoW and LotRO, yet, at the end, we got the same idea: Lotro was simple better. I visited his house and he visited mine, we sahre some music (.abc format) and I found out that if I do some mentoring in someone I get a extra hidden deed for a title and 5 tp. Not bad. Not bad.

well, here is a small resume of what I did on the weekend, it´s not too much (Everything was extremly closer in the map) but remind that I´m quite sick right now and staying in front of the Pc was, sometimes, a real pain.

Asgand´s house.. I want this armor. Honestly... I need it! >.<

That one is Asgand at my house, smoking pipe and scared xD I love this screen.
It´s like a ackward moment xD

Got plenty of legendary weapons to deconstruct. Lots in fact.

yes, yes, I can do some scholar duties in Moria so I´m not leaving it behind!
now I´m running quests with scrolls of awesomess and power!

Finally found the small instances for the dwarves... easy and fast.
I kinda love it.

I died in here after taking this screen...
and I blame Stoopid... My goat.

Woot! finally! 56!

Honestly, lvl 55 was almost a eternity for me... a entire week at that level, I was about to go crazy, completing quests after quest and the bar was moving so slow... the horror.

"So.. are you sure that you belong to this story? I mean, this is Lord of the Rings my friend,
not Alien"

Found another dwarven instance :P
These instances are great for leveling a bit your character, getting some rep with the Iron garrison (Or.. something like that, remember that I´m a bit absent minded in that matter, names.. I only know that some dwarves loves me more than other), each instance gives you a total of 3 dwarven token, but follow this advice my friend, because noobs like I usually fall at first time in their trap. Once you get the quest, the only quest for the instance, the same Dwarf is going to show 2 more quests, you only have to talk with him. If you complete the main quest and you dont pick the secodnary quests. you wont be able to pick them again and complete them as well.

TONS of legendary weapons... 

I killed some uber orc...
Tha part was funny, the dwarf and I were in stealth mode across the redhorn mines to meet and kill this guy, I had to walk to some place and then /wave to him so he can move to my position, like if we were a commando unit or something... and when we reached our target the dwarf said: "I´m Bori, son of Bosí, son of Bifur the reknowed! and this is Varsalla, Minstrel of high quality" Really? honestly, really? you couldnt say: "And this is Varsalla, the awesome Minstrel who killed several of your orcs in your domains!"... No, no, "Minstrel of high quality"... what I am... a stereo equip?.. meh...

Worked on my scholar a lot, read some recipes and made some scrolls. 

OMG! that shield is like Dragon age!! Sadly.. it´s heavy :/ I was gonna buy buy it. 
And the best of all, I took my first legendary weapon to the max level and then deconstruct it. this weapon was driving me crazy, I mean, why each time I decided to put it on my back pack, the weapon got the leveling disable? why this weapon only had 40 level top and the rest has 60? (Without scroll) and the Legacies... were so random that I didnt like it. the good part it that I was able to grab a legacy and took it out from the weapon and got a scroll with it, to apply it on my new dps sword, which I love so badly :)

Behold! Edge of Song! (Yes, should be Edge of the Song, but I forgot the  "The" on it)
Legendaries weapons are simple awesome, I feel that I have discovered a lot about them but at the same time it´s like I dont know too much... my frist legendary weapon was a mistery after all, sadly, had legacies for healing and dpsing that it was not going to work. And in the kin chat I read that you can only have one legendary weapon on you, it´s that true? I´m prettu sure that I saw hunters with bow, mace and axe at the same time :/ I need to find that out.

well, gotta go my friends, good luck! and have a great hunting! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario