sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

Balin´s tomb...

Today is not a good day for me, I arrived sick from work yesterday at night and since I woke up, things has been a bit dizzy... Even if I desire most to play Lotro because I´m alone at home and feeling sick, I can´t be in front of the computer for so long.

Anyway, I found a place (which title was a huge spoiler, of course) that I wanted to share with you all who dont know Mria, or maybe try to bring some good memories for those who have been there with several toons.Gonna admit that Balin´s tomb was quite a show to be in, even if there are only dead goblins, orcs and a destroyed ceiling... at least the tomb is in perfect state and has the runes on the lid (but sadly, you can´t read them... I guess that Elvish minnie has no idea of dwarven language.

First of all, remind please that I´m feeling awfully bad, horrible bad.. like if I were a real, actual vampire (Not those who shines........) and got a stake on the chest of for seconds I meet the sun... Yes, like dead. So, in behalf of my poor sanity state right now, please forgive any mistake, not only in words but maybe in names or anything related to Lotro. I´ll try to avoid them.

Like this.. for example.

All started with: I was doing vandalism in Moria, killing orcs and goblins, stealing scholar mats from unseen boxes burning down walls and, obviusly, defenses as well when all those quests sent me back to the 21° Hall, In Zelem-Melek. there, the gracious dwarves were happy with my doings and they asked me to complete two other tasks... both of them in some chamber near the 21° called: Chamber of Mazarbul.

Honestly, I had no idea what that was, perhaps its due my sick that I was playing without emotion or perhaps another things, but I was like: "Well, well, let´s visit this place and end with two quests". Wont gonna deny that took me some time in reaching that place, I was playing with Ambient light in 0... So, I couldnt see anything, almost Varsalla. and the alt+10 torch like is not working everywhere in Moria, at least for me. after doing some fixing in my options, I headed to the chamber and I was ready for everything.

this doors were closed...
I saw at the end of the hall a huge door called something like "the great door", so I decided to open it without care lookign only to own some bad dudes or maybe to chat with some Dwarves. thanks to the Valars it was the second option, I was like "If I need to fight! I´ll fight! *Heroic pose*... But I dont wanna..." Of course, at the moment I opened the door I was screaming like a lady in distress serious troubles. I forgot about the dwarves for a bit and started to look inside the chamber with some lost emotion that I didnt felt today, but sadly, everything ended when I realize that there were only two quests... and one of them was some sort of delivery quest.
 
The tooooomb.... oooohhh... and the sitting dwarf.
I really like Moria a bit now, I mean, those places are great and only walking inside of Moria is awesome, learning all the place, finding some strange zones perhaps and fighting the endless orcs and goblins... well, 
that´s not funny at all.

I wanted to share that with you guys, hope you like it :) I´m going to my bed and sleep a bit longer to see if I can get some rest and feel at least a bit better. Good luck and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario