miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

Region: Angmar.

"The land is filled with hate, everything is dark and red, not only consumed by the force of the Angmarin but also by the fearless creatures of old, ancient evil, orcs, trolls, giants and drakes in some parts. along the frontier of the Malenhad, the vast swamp-like zone, the powerful statues of evil stands preventing their enemies to go further in the land."

Varsalla, sitting in the Prancing Pony, thinking in Angmar.


-Angmar-
Angmar is basically the last place you want to be at but sadly, it's necessary to go there. Each time I have to go there is more like I refuse rather than go with courage and valiant. Have to say that I died inn that place more than in other place of the Middle Earth... in fact, not even gathering all my deaths in the other places can outnumber the death on Angmar.

The traffic in this place is easy: As you reach you have few quests for the earth kin people, easy quests that only works to decieve you about what lies ahead, once you are done with them you go directly and without troubles to the tribe of the Trev Gallorg to help them with the Trev Duvardain and their threat. This is were the things turn spiky and red. Mostly quest group, small fellowship quests or even solo quests that are nasty and horrible lies from this plave and further Angmar and there's no way you can escape. I wont spoil anything, but I will give you, all new players, a friendly advice: Dont go further the statues unless you have complete the quest that involve them. Dont.

In resource speaking matter, by the other hand, in the south you can find sometimes gold deposits (I haven't found the first.. but Wiki says that.. so.. ok) and some Dwarf iron deposit as well, I'm sure of these ones, along side with the platinum deposits that are easy to find in those lands and usually are non-protected. Myth says that you can even find som Ancient Silver and Ancient Iron deposits too, but I haven't looked for that and, gotta admit, I haven't go to deep in Angmar East, to the Rift. Maybe that's the spot.

In wood-wise matters, is easily divided my map into two parts: West part and East part. The west part is full of Lebethron branches, lots of them everywhere at least all the times that I spent with Varsalla and Khas on thos elands, while in the East, the Black Ash Branches are located... I'm not so sure that I have seen once before but Lotro wiki says that so.. let's believe a bit.

Malenhad, the swamp like place, Center of Angmar.

If you are looking for advices in this region, I can give you plenty, for example, enemies in here are not joking, while in Lone lands, North downs or Evendim you could handle 3 or 4 enemies at the same time, think a bit more in holding 2 of them in this zone, they are slightly empowered and that makes logic: we are ina evil land. Hope in here is just a myth, even if you reach this place without dying or spent big part of it without dying, you will have nor hope, nor dread, like in many other places... but once you die, you get the infamous +3 or +4 dread... Small statues can give you +1 or +2 of dread as well, and undeads in here have that special stuff to lower your hope in 1, so +1 to dread. Try to hanlde someone with +6 of dread or maybe +5 dread and you will be walking inside the circle of shame.


The dwarves in... I dont know the name of this place... allies of the free people.

I'm not kidding when I say that this place is red, dark and rains a lot sometimes, it's awesome in design but is deadly if you want to venture forth, especially while doing the epic book quests in here. "Master Elite" enemies are not as uncommon as you think in this place. Be careful.

I'm pretty sure that... this is not the right way...
Its a lie to say: Dont go in here, you dont need this zone, stay away! DANGEEEER!!!... But its not a lie also tell you to go with caution. a great full armor set reward awaits for those who wants to go deeper in this place and also, with a bit of dedication you can unlock the sets for the weapons and the jewelry as well.

Well, I gotta, I have to make the last touchs to a interview to one Kinship in the server Brandywine, called Arlequins :P Have a good time my friends and good hunting! I'll see you later in game or in here, who knows?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario