viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Journey to the Waterworks, part II

Well, when I decided to make a draw, suddenly this computer decided also to open the blogspot... I wont let this chance pass, it's not the frist time that I'm trying to open the blogspot in the office and something always happens. Should I blame my computer or only Firefox? meh, I dunno.. let's blame both.

So, talking about the Waterworks again, I want to finish all the quest in there no matter what, and I know that I should be looking for other quests in other zones to end the (At least) quest deed of each part of Moria BUT Waterworks is so amazing that I guess that the deeds can wait a bit. Beside, I have plenty of TP for now and I'm not looking forward to spend any, anytime soon. Not even in traits unless is necessary, I'm thinking in saving those TP for Rise of Isengard launch season.

Well, one good thing about this place, besides all the good things that I usually say, is that I found my first Rare in Moria and it was not like those rares in Angmar that almost killed me, or the dragons.. this one was actually killable by a minstrel alone... but yes, the fact that it was a frog may have something to do with it.


Look! look! no claws! <3

I saw it walking from afar, I had my doubts about what it was, usually, you can recognize certains mobs for their patrols, like for example, ig you have to kill some orc that is watching the orc's camp, its likely he is gonna be walking around a campire or maybe around all the campment... This frog, unlike the others frogs, was walking forward to some stairs that I need to explore as well, which made me wonder since all the frogs are just in the same place, maybe they jump a bit to the left, maybe to the right and that's all.

"so.. what's up?"
It was not a hard fight after all, I think that the normal frogs were a bit more nastiers than this one... specially with the dizzy effect of licking the toad...

Wow... so this is how it feels... I see.. I see...
Some quests in this zone have the same theme of the others quests in moria: Exploring the ruins and surviving. It's normal in this place to find more quests about doing something or repairng things or carrying boxes around than in Eriador... or fixing mirrors, which I'm totally intrigued with, I'm hoping that eventually moria will get a bit more of light due my efforts.


Fixing lamps.. like if they (Dwarves) were going to move to this place sometime...
They are going to stay forever in that rotting cellar..
All those quests were made it at the morning, so I had a little time to play. I got some acid stuff, go also some Toad stuff, fixed the lamps and now I'm looking forward to complete the thers quests, oh, and I fixed a repeatable quests about moving a mirror, which is easy and gives you nice exp and I think that also some Item exp as well.

But, keeping all that questing aside, I wanted to share with you all some more screens from the Waterworks, I feel like I could make a week dedicated to the waterworks and I wont be getting any bored, sadly, the quests have always limit and eventually I will be moving to the fire zone. Dern...

A inside rock castle/building/whoreallyknowswhat... is not amazing?

:3 Awesome. Simply.
No matter where you are.. well.. unless you are swimming in the bottom part, theres no chance to get a dumb screen, the wide open of this place is perfect to take them and works great as well. and from the Rotting Cellar you can take some others that would be great.

From the Rotting Cellar.
The only thing that I dont get it... And it's possibly because I dont remember it... it is this Skorgrim's statue? or it's Thorin's?

This makes me wonder as well...
Well, a weekend is about to start (yet, not for me, I have to work tomorrow half day.. meh... and I'm missing a special lunch at home because of that... meh...) so I wish you all the best of the days! have a great hunting and a good time, see you all in game (if you are from Silverlode) or in any other way, like twitter or facebook and recently on Google+.. which I still dont know how to use it very well.

Have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario